No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Mayweather

Haven't seen any one roll a punch into his own face so good.

Anyone count how many times Juan Manuel Lopez shouldered rolled and got lamped with a right from Salido? LOL. This guy!

I've noticed a lot of fighters with below average or bad defense doing the shoulder roll lately. Just because the best defensive fighter does something doesn't mean imitating him makes you a good defensive fighter. With the shoulder roll especially, guys that imitate it end up rolling into punches over and over.

Comment

I don't get it. I understand if they try it and have success with it. But none of these fighters are and yeet still revert to using it.

Comment

Juanma pushing his punches like an amateur was more alarming.

Comment

LMAO!..I just made a thread about this 20 min later, I didn't notice it, it was dumb how he was trying to roll away the punches it was horrible..

Comment

no one can immitate floyds elbow rowl baby

Comment

I do notice a lot of fighters doing it nowadays, Most of them are doing it when its too late in their respective careers, Even people that mastered it like Mayweather or Toney knows when to do it and when not to, It looks easy when done right but if you dont get it right then you turn into Juan Manuel Mayweather.

Comment

juanma landed like a dozen elbow rowls but he can never beat floyds elbow rowl connect percentage

Comment

Working...
                X