Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihanna no doubt. I'm an ass man myself. Katy's ******* would just get saggy as she gets older.

Face wise : Katy Perry... esta mas bonita

If I could be anything, I'd probably be a boxer. As long as I didn't get hurt or get parkisons or something else. I'd get paid to do something I love.

Comment

• I would love to **** both girls but if I had to choose, although I also think Katy has a prettier face I would have to go with Rihanna because she has a nicer ass and she seems like a freak. I just imagine her being a little slut in bed so id have to roll with her.

Ive given it much thought and although I love boxing and I will always love it, if there is one thing that I would enjoy doing everyday for the rest of my life more than anything else it would be flying jet fighters like this..............................

I would be the happiest man on Earth if I could do this everyday!
      Last edited by PunchesNbuncheS; 01-07-2012, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• I would **** Katy Perry.

If I could be anything in the world, I would be a footballer playing for Real Madrid.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
          I would love to **** both girls but if I had to choose, although I also think Katy has a prettier face I would have to go with Rihanna because she has a nicer ass and she seems like a freak. I just imagine her being a little slut in bed so id have to roll with her.

Ive given it much thought and although I love boxing and I will always love it, if there is one thing that I would enjoy doing everyday for the rest of my life more than anything else it would be flying jet fighters like this..............................

I would be the happiest man on Earth if I could do this everyday!
          I was actually thinking of joining the Air Force... when I was in highschool.
          I was a fighter jet enthusiast back in the day.

I love the Sukhoi design. IMO the Su-37 Terminator is the beastest looking fighter ever

Comment

• whats up with the HL lately? otra ves 42 viewers

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              whats up with the HL lately? otra ves 42 viewers
              who cares how many viewers this lang needs posters. and not just ordinary posters it needs characters like dro etc

Comment

• Originally posted by quxel View Post
                who cares how many viewers this lang needs posters. and not just ordinary posters it needs characters like dro etc
                did he get banned? last night he made a farewell thread and i think it was deleted. i haven't search for his profile to see if he's been banned though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  whats up with the HL lately? otra ves 42 viewers
                  haha look at how manny people are viewing the pinoy lounge 141 wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    haha look at how manny people are viewing the pinoy lounge 141 wtf?
                    they're mostly guests. i remember someone in bsl saying those guests are possible bots or some shit like that. i don't remember correctly but to say it simply, it wasn't really people checking this place out.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      did he get banned? last night he made a farewell thread and i think it was deleted. i haven't search for his profile to see if he's been banned though.
                      look it up why would dro get banned? i remeber him stating his growing discontent with this website and saying that he wasnt going to post for much longer

Comment

Working...
                      X