Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar wants to make Rios/Maidana, Chavez Jr./Martinez, and Mayweather/Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar wants to make Rios/Maidana, Chavez Jr./Martinez, and Mayweather/Pac.

OscarDeLaHoya If it was up to me and bob arum wasn't around GOLDEN BOY would do PAC vs mayweather Chavez jr vs Martinez Brandon rios vs Maidana

De la hoya tweeted this and called out Arum dont know why he didnt say Alvarez vs. Chavez.

oscars the man! i agree with all of those, tho i would like alvarez-chavez jr
    haha ps i just recently found the pic you have as your avatar, i love that ****

Comment

yeah but bob arum is around and he wants his MILLS on top of MILLS. bob is 84 doesnt he have enough money jeez smh

Comment

Arum is doing everything he can to take boxing to the grave with him.

Boxing NEEDS these fights, man.

Comment

oscar > bob arum

**** arum

Comment

As sad as it sounds, Sergio Martinez vs Chavez Jr is the biggest middleweight fight in America. Nobody else is relevant in the division in terms of popularity.

Anyway, somebody tell Oscar that Martinez would also gladly fight Canelo for his old WBC Jr Middleweight title.
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-20-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

De La Hoya was able to take risks, and make the biggest fights as a boxer, so I believe he would do the same as a promoter; he's deffo made some great matches thus far!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                As sad as it sounds, Sergio Martinez vs Chavez Jr is biggest middleweight fight in America. Nobody else is relevant in the division in terms of popularity.

Anyway, somebody tell Oscar that Martinez would also gladly fight Canelo for his old WBC Jr Middleweight title.
                Oh and pirog will gladly fight martinez for his old wbo belt puto

Comment

the thing is de la hoya really loves boxing and really wants to make fights..... bob arum doesnt give two fuks about what people want... im honestly looking forward to boxing after bob arum goes away ( not wishing death......... just a slip and fall)

Comment

This the same Oscar who made Canelo-Matthew Hatton for the WBC JMW belt and put Hopkins-Dawson on PPV?

You remember how popular Morales-Maidana on PPV was when it was announced? Yeah, Oscar is completely different from Arum and he only makes decisions that are great for Boxing.

Grow up.

Comment

Working...
                    X