No announcement yet.

Bad Chad got that fire back!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Chad got that fire back!!

Best boxer period! No one can stop a motivated Chad Dawson he got the total package speed, combos, defense, size and natural skill and now he got his mental game right. I cant't wait for him to move to cruiser one day because he could clean that division out. And this isn't just because he beat Bernard I been a true Dawson fan since he beat the S***t out of Adamek. Straight left all day!!

jup never seen him that angry, the guy will beat some ass in the future

Comment

im seeing the exact opposite he was mad an old man was outlanding him so he illegally threw him down to the floor in frustration
      imo he would have lost the fight and if the ref told b hop hed be tkoed he would have fought on with one arm as he did in the echols fight and won making b-hop look that more amazing

Comment

is this for real?

Comment

he was being unreasonable he did throw the old guy down! u know those bones arent strong anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            im seeing the exact opposite he was mad an old man was outlanding him so he illegally threw him down to the floor in frustration
            imo he would have lost the fight and if the ref told b hop hed be tkoed he would have fought on with one arm as he did in the echols fight and won making b-hop look that more amazing
            Really I saw none of this, im a Hop fan too and to me it just looked like they were fealing eachother out.

Comment

I liked what I saw from Chad in that round and a half more than I did in the entire 12 rounds from his last fight against Diaconu.

Like i've said before, Stewards style of training isnt meant for certain boxers. I dont like what he did with either Chad or Cotto. Steward tries to tame aggression and turn you into a passive defensive boxer. Look at Wlad. Has all the tools to end the fight in just a few rounds yet he'd rather jab you for 12.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                he was being unreasonable he did throw the old guy down! u know those bones arent strong anymore!
                Your right if the injury is true i hope he heals right, a younger fighter could bounce back but Nard is almost 50, I think he might need longer to recover, thats if there really is a shoulder injury tho.

Comment

Originally posted by kennipolk View Post
                  Your right if the injury is true i hope he heals right, a younger fighter could bounce back but Nard is almost 50, I think he might need longer to recover, thats if there really is a shoulder injury tho.
                  http://fighthype.com/pages/content10996.html

Comment

Yeah, man. That one and a half round really tells me that Chad got that fire back. You saw those 3 punches he landed on Hopkins?

He got that fire back, alright. He bad, he Dawson bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X