No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bunce

SO good to see him back on TV. The true voice of British boxing. Witty, sharp, intelligent and the best thing, he has that 'marmite' effect on fans.

BIG fan, and his banter with Andy Kerr reminded me of the good old days on Setanta.

I hope we continue to see him on our screens for future events.

i can't stand that fat ****

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      SO good to see him back on TV. The true voice of British boxing. Witty, sharp, intelligent and the best thing, he has that 'marmite' effect on fans.

BIG fan, and his banter with Andy Kerr reminded me of the good old days on Setanta.

I hope we continue to see him on our screens for future events.
      lol are you stupid? The true voice of British boxing? Adam Smith boy & don't you forget that.

But it was good to see him back on TV. You either love him or hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        lol are you stupid? The true voice of British boxing? Adam Smith boy & don't you forget that.

But it was good to see him back on TV. You either love him or hate him.
        Bunce has been a boxing reporter for over 25 years, a former fighter and a favourite amongst fans and fellow fighters alike.

Adam Smith is more respected for boxing direction and the promotion of the sports exposure, along with HIS superior, Barney Francis. He has commentated for a while (wonderfully so i might add) but the true voice is Bunce.

Comment

Bunce is an absolute legend.

Comment

Working...
          X