No announcement yet.

I view women as equal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    How can i be ***** whipped i am single,and how can you be named las vegas your not from my city son.
    I can sense the white knight in you. Do something about it white boy.

Comment

mark is absolutely right. my opinion on the matter is slightly different in that as men, the women that demand respect must earn it as men must.

Comment

Comment

Preach it man. I love how many posters around here act like they have beautiful women just hanging around all the time waiting to get screwed.

The disrespect shown to women by people around here is really a bit much. It's downright pathetic a lot of times.

Comment

I personally dont like women,i like looking at them and im nice too hot girls because you have too be too get laid,but i wouldnt say i liked them,they are all the same once you get too know them and they are all fucking irritating

Comment

They shouldn't be equal..

Men are stronger..

and more intelligent and ruthless

Have you seen Women play football or Tennis?

Take Tennis for instance.. they are a total joke compared to men.. men's rallies go on for ages at a far faster pace..

Like Sepp Blatter said if Women want to play football they should do so in hotpant's and small tops to make it more interesting.

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

At the end of the day, no matter how you or I view them, women will never be equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                    da ****k is dis ****?
                    Originally posted by Left h00k Tua View Post
                    equal to what??dog shit?
                    lol my first thought

honestly Mark i think that alot of women in the west talk that 'i want to be treated equal' stuff and love the idealism of it but if you treat them like legit equal's they lose respect for you and it makes it difficult for a relatrionship to work. Equal does not mean the same, women are different and should be treated with respect but they're still women. 10's of thousands of years of hardwired biology >> some liberal ideology that's been arounf for 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      At the end of the day, no matter how you or I view them, women will never be equal.
                      or perhaps this would have just been a simpler answer.

ideology meet reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X