No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz: "Maidana Can Rematch Me at 147lbs"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
    Ortiz is skilled i'll give you that, but he ain't beating Berto...
    Ortiz is going to be faster on his feet at this weight, he's gonna throw heavier punches with more volume, and take better shots because he's getting close to his prime...take that in consideration and he's got more skill than berto

Comment

Ortiz is turning into a gangsta

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        From his Twitter:

@GoldenBoyPromotions Ortiz @VICIOUSortiz "Maidana's running left & right. I think Im in his nightmares. When he gets the courage he can meet me at 147"

Maidana is running scared???

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          I guess Ortiz is going to be a full time Welterweight.

he should have dne so earlier.....he clearly has problems making 140. I say he beats Maidana in a rematch at 47.

I'd personally like to see Ortiz vs Khan at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
            Ortiz is going to be faster on his feet at this weight, he's gonna throw heavier punches with more volume, and take better shots because he's getting close to his prime...take that in consideration and he's got more skill than berto

If Ortiz hardens up mentally there's no limit to what he can do. However against Maidana he was a mental midget. The guy has all the tools, speed, power, good technique and he's a SP, unfortunately his mental fortitude is questionable.

Comment

ortiz would win a rematch. maidana is overrated bum

Comment

Working...
              X