No announcement yet.

Shaq Pulls No Punches On Stan Van Gundy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    Quit. he never gave a definitive reason but everyone new it was because he didn't have control of the team and he couldn't take the pressure.
    Thats a lie..... Riley all but pulled the rug out from under him once he saw the team could be successful again.

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
      Thats a lie..... Riley all but pulled the rug out from under him once he saw the team could be successful again.
      The same Pat Riley who gave up on a rookie Dwayne Wade. He quit on his team then forced his way in when they got good again. Dont be surprised if he comes back next year.

Comment

Ruined ruined his relationship with the Van Gundy's. Jeff has said that he lost some respect for Riley (Riley was his mentor).

Comment

Shaq abusing heads. Classic.

Comment

He didn't quit. Riles just took the job away from him. They were on the cusp of going to the finals. They lost in game 7 because D-Wade pulled up for an ill advised jumper.

Comment

the great thing about shaq is he has all the rings,awards,records and all that other ****. so he can say what he wants to anyone cause he can back it all up!

he aint some rookie talking smack about being the best of all time. shaq is the best centre to ever play the game! so he gets the right to say whatever he wants!

plus i love how kobe aint won any rings since he left the lakers,but shaq has. makes me laugh!

kobe...tell me how my ass taste!

Comment

agreed with most posters here...Van Jeremy didnt quit, he was forced out..that was Riles wanting glory from the sidelines instead of upstairs

and what happened when the Heat sucked again? yup, Riles left...again

and i dont know why he has to keep ****ting on ewing...c'mon snaq....its called class....try it

lastly, talkin smack about Jeff Van Gundy is ******ed...that guy does national broacasts and is one of THE most opiniated color man in the game....im tuning in for the next telecast he does for a Suns game

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  agreed with most posters here...Van Jeremy didnt quit, he was forced out..that was Riles wanting glory from the sidelines instead of upstairs

and i dont know why he has to keep ****ting on ewing...c'mon snaq....its called class....try it

lastly, talkin smack about Jeff Van Gundy is ******ed...that guy does national broacasts and is one of THE most opiniated color man in the game....im tuning in for the next telecast he does for a Suns game
                  yeah i thought that was very unnecessary. ewing is one of the 10 greatest centers in college and nba history. shaq has accomplished more than him, but ewings accomplishments are extremely impressive at the same time. just to lift a few:

11x NBA All-Star (1986, 1988-1997)
                  1x All-NBA First Team Selection (1990)
                  6x All-NBA Second Team Selection (1988-1989, 1991-1993, 1997)
                  3x NBA All-Defensive Second Team Selection (1988-1989, 1992)
                  1986 NBA Rookie of the Year
                  1986 NBA All-Rookie Team
                  NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team
                  1x NCAA Men's Basketball Champion (1984)
                  1x NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player (1984)
                  1x Naismith College Player of the Year (1985)
                  1x Adolph Rupp Trophy (1985)

pretty low by shaq if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

LOL on the Van Jeremy reference (I don't type "LOL" much)

Jeff Van Gundy is awsome. Very good dry wit, he is on local radio here in Houston alot. Shaq better watch it JVG will tear him a new one.

Comment

Stan Van Gundy

Ron Jeremy

Comment

Working...
                      X