No announcement yet.

Christ, NSB sucks tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ, NSB sucks tonight...

... it's getting so that if I made a troll thread, it'd still contain more worthwhile discussion than 90% of the crap in there.

When I last looked, three of the threads on the front page had the word "hate" in them.

"Why the hate for X?" "Why do so many people hate on X?"

I used to go around talking about how much I hated people.......... when I was SEVEN. The idea that a boxing discussion forum for adults (supposedly) would contain such fifth grade ******ation day in, day out, is beyond me.

80% of the topics in there concern a guy who fights once a year, and a Pinger who are never going to fight. I like both boxers, they're very talented, but they shouldn't dominate conversation the way they do. (Disregard this statement if your username contains the letters "LA" and "RRY", obviously).

If NSB was a paper edition right now I wouldn't even use it to wipe my arse.

I have yet to see an Aussie joke from you this past weekend. I thought in light of the recent bullcrap going on with the Botha-Williams fight, you'd be all over it.

Comment

I'm still trying to think of one. I've had the flu, but even so, I feel I'm missing something.

Comment

just a bunch of recycled threads...just when u thought it couldn't get any worse

Comment

I just get tired of the way boxing is never discussed objectively. Someone is always "ducking" or "scared" of another boxer.

The sport is discussed in the mindset of a 12 year old.

Comment

NSB has self destructed once the rumors spread about Floyd fighting Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              ... it's getting so that if I made a troll thread, it'd still contain more worthwhile discussion than 90% of the crap in there.

When I last looked, three of the threads on the front page had the word "hate" in them.

"Why the hate for X?" "Why do so many people hate on X?"

I used to go around talking about how much I hated people.......... when I was SEVEN. The idea that a boxing discussion forum for adults (supposedly) would contain such fifth grade ******ation day in, day out, is beyond me.

80% of the topics in there concern a guy who fights once a year, and a Pinger who are never going to fight. I like both boxers, they're very talented, but they shouldn't dominate conversation the way they do. (Disregard this statement if your username contains the letters "LA" and "RRY", obviously).

If NSB was a paper edition right now I wouldn't even use it to wipe my arse.
              I hear ya, bunch of BS topics and the good ones get over ran by narrow minded individuals.

Comment

Barely check in there. Last time I frequented the page was right after Floyd's Alexander fight announcement, going undercover as a Flomo nuthugger of sorts:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=584282

I was expecting 100 replies minimum, it didn't pan out. Maybe the thread title wasn't catchy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  I hear ya, bunch of BS topics and the good ones get over ran by narrow minded individuals.
                  lmao

u're one of the most active member in these threads

Comment

The Alexander fight is confirmed, is it?

Alexander, the winner of 2011's prestigious "Kessle of the Year" award, of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X