No announcement yet.

New Years resolutioners at the gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years resolutioners at the gym

It's that time of year. The worst part is I'm at a planet fitness while I'm home so it will be a mad house for the month.

Make the best out of it and try and pull many numbers from the new cardio girls and cougars

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    It's that time of year. The worst part is I'm at a planet fitness while I'm home so it will be a mad house for the month.

Make the best out of it and try and pull many numbers from the new cardio girls and cougars
    what resolutions do you have with regard to working out?

Comment

Ive heard nothing but bad things about planet fitness. Atleast there are alot of milfs around?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Ive heard nothing but bad things about planet fitness. Atleast there are alot of milfs around?
        The one I'm at is ****ty in terms of gyms but good in terms of planet fitness gyms. They have a power rack which is nice and some free weight benches, but I tried deadlifting once and got told I can't do them, and the dumbbells only go up to 75 which is ridiculous. I just had to join a gym while I was home from school and I could join planet fitness for 10/month without having to sign a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          The one I'm at is ****ty in terms of gyms but good in terms of planet fitness gyms. They have a power rack which is nice and some free weight benches, but I tried deadlifting once and got told I can't do them, and the dumbbells only go up to 75 which is ridiculous. I just had to join a gym while I was home from school and I could join planet fitness for 10/month without having to sign a contract.
          As far as deals, that sounds legit. Is that the gym with the 'hunk' alarm thingy?

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            As far as deals, that sounds legit. Is that the gym with the 'hunk' alarm thingy?
            yeah the lunk alarm. some places are more trigger happy with it than others

Comment

Planet Fitness is absolutely ****ing terrible. I'm forced to go there as of right now, and this place ****ing sucks. No deadlifting, no free weight bench, no squat rack. all smith machines, and cable machines. Dumbells only go up to 75lbs. Absolutely ****ing terrible gym. Not to mention the free donuts and coffee, free pizza night, free bagels, all that junk to the people trying to get "in shape".

Once I get the money, I'm going to golds or LVAC ASAP.

/endrant

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                what resolutions do you have with regard to working out?
                this mother phucker.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
                  Planet Fitness is absolutely ****ing terrible. I'm forced to go there as of right now, and this place ****ing sucks. No deadlifting, no free weight bench, no squat rack. all smith machines, and cable machines. Dumbells only go up to 75lbs. Absolutely ****ing terrible gym. Not to mention the free donuts and coffee, free pizza night, free bagels, all that junk to the people trying to get "in shape".

Once I get the money, I'm going to golds or LVAC ASAP.

/endrant
                  I lucked out with the one I joined having a squat rack and free weight benches I've heard of a lot only with smith machines which are awful for the big exercises. We aren't supposed to dl but on days where I have to I will go late at night when it is empty so I can.

It is a gimmicky gym and I can't wait to get back at my other one also lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                    this mother phucker.
                    My bad bro lol didn't mean to ignore you.

I don't have any New Years resolution but recently I have been on a cut to get a lower bf%. You have any for next year?

Comment

Working...
                    X