Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not a Native American. You're a immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Not for nothing but until another country can take military force of the USA, the American government makes the rules.
    Thats the problem. America has become so powerful that no other country can overtake the us.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      Thats the problem. America has become so powerful that no other country can overtake the us.
      in this day and age you should just be happy that you're on the side with all the might.

Comment

And why is that a problem? To you. As an American.

Comment

I'm sick and tired of people saying that this is their country and they don't want immigrants here. Native Americans were here first and they were killed, raped, and thrown off their lands. Any property you own does not belong to you. We are the real immigrants.
          I am sick of hearing your argument. They were conquered, get over it. To the victor comes the spoils. So yeah Americans that were born here can say what ever the f they want, they are on the winning team. It sounds ridiculous but every other country is so got damn upiddy about their damn national pride. So deal with it son.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            And why is that a problem? To you. As an American.
            Seems like a legit question.

Comment

I believe that's kind of good...

Comment

The truth since day one is get money, and take care of your immediate family, if you succeed at that then it is optional to help your fellow man. The world is a dog eat dog place. F&ck your feelings and anyone elses because at the end of the day I have to find a way to feed myself and my fam, a task you will not make as your own.

Comment

I was born and raised on US soil, so it is my country and I am not an immigrant mo fo

Comment

No offense........Bane

Comment

I'm sick and tired of people saying that this is their country and they don't want immigrants here. Native Americans were here first and they were killed, raped, and thrown off their lands. Any property you own does not belong to you. We are the real immigrants.
                      What about if you live in England?

Comment

Working...
                      X