No announcement yet.

LATINOS: Are You Voting for Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingkenny
    There's no such thing as an illegal alien Mexican you racist twit. Not sure what you're going about Morocco, Nigeria and your dick for but I guess you need to distract people with stupid tangents to mask your dumb argument in favor of oppression of indigenous peoples.

Frankly, you make me sick.

This land doesn't belong to Mexicans. There's a reason it's no longer a part of Mexico. They were weak and couldn't hold it for themselves.

This land belongs to the strongest. Which would be my people, the Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      I have no issues with that. The illegals are coming here and having babies which welfare ends up covering, which is money that is taken out of my taxes.

Issue here is welfare.

It's a system that glorfiys behavior by parasites. Why? Have 3 kids and you're covered. Where does this money come from? Our taxes. So instead of our tax money going to help the nation out, it's going to bums that don't wanna work or anchor babies.
      This land doesn't belong to Mexicans. There's a reason it's no longer a part of Mexico. They were weak and couldn't hold it for themselves.

This land belongs to the strongest. Which would be my people, the Americans.
      I need you to play nice....I reviewed this thread and so far nothing egregious has been going on...yes you have been expressing some OPINIONS that are very much your own and you are free to express just like others are free to express they feel that you are full of **** and are talking out your ass...its their right as much it is your to say what you wanna say...now I certainly don't wanna censure folks and THEIR OPINIONS...but keep them as such...OPINIONS....there is no need to ATTACK others in order to make your point....keep it nice and this thread can continue....continue going the way your going and this thread...(and you for that matter) might not be around for while...and this is true for the rest of the folks posting here...not just Mr Pepe

carry on......

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        I need you to play nice....I reviewed this thread and so far nothing egregious has been going on...yes you have been expressing some OPINIONS that are very much your own and you are free to express just like others are free to express they feel that you are full of **** and are talking out your ass...its their right as much it is your to say what you wanna say...now I certainly don't wanna censure folks and THEIR OPINIONS...but keep them as such...OPINIONS....there is no need to ATTACK others in order to make your point....keep it nice and this thread can continue....continue going the way your going and this thread...(and you for that matter) might not be around for while...and this is true for the rest of the folks posting here...not just Mr Pepe

carry on......
        Fair enough, I didn't feel it was offensive when I wrote it but going over it I could see how it would be.

I have nothing against Mexicans.

Comment

I honestly don't like Obama, but I'm a democrat so I'm voting for him because I'm defintely not voting for Romney.

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          WTF, I was giving my personal opinion on why I am not voting for Obama..I am a MExican American and will vote for who ever does best for my people before anything pendejo!! NAH brother the world revolves around the mighty country of El Salvador..LMAO Tres veces mojado thinks he is American!! In Americans eyes you are just another Hispanic that should not be here.. You mad because they confuse you with being Mexican?? You should be proud and happy they dont find out you are a Salvatrucha!!
          Damn, Emz got owned!

Do you have any idea how much of an idiot you sound? You are American, you are not Mexican. Your people are Americans, if you love Mexico so much and hate America, why don't you move to Mexico? It's clear you are more concerned about Mexicans rather than your fellow Americans.

Why should the president of the United States care about Mexicans? His job is to keep this country going and to protect the American people not illegals that cross the border.

They committed a crime and do not belong here. Why the fuck should the president take care of foreigners that came here illegally?

If you're going to rate American politicians based on how nice they are to Mexicans specifically, best for you to not even talk about politics cause you'll hate everyone.

Why are you obsessed with El Salvador? I'm not the idiot saying "Obama won't get my vote cause he's deporting Salvadorans"

If they cross the border illegally, regardless of nationality, they should be sent back.

What do you mean 'in Americans eyes'? A couple southern rednecks?
          Emz, shut your dumb ass up! You know damn well that the only reason you're legal is because the U.S. gave papers to Salvadorans several years ago.

Comment

I'm not even Salvadoran, why do you guys insist on telling me that? My family is from Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
              I honestly don't like Obama, but I'm a democrat so I'm voting for him because I'm defintely not voting for Romney.

Damn, Emz got owned!

Emz, shut your dumb ass up! You know damn well that the only reason you're legal is because the U.S. gave papers to Salvadorans several years ago.
              that's uncalled for bro,noone should ever be labeled as a Salvadorean

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                that's uncalled for bro,noone should ever be labeled as a Salvadorean
                LMAO que gacho!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not even Salvadoran, why do you guys insist on telling me that? My family is from Spain.

i always thought you were salvadorioan for some reason, all good then........

Comment

Working...
                  X