No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Berto Still Negotiating Random Testing For Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Berto Still Negotiating Random Testing For Ortiz

While the subject of random drug testing remains on the table, all parties involved are moving forward with plans for Victor Ortiz and Andre Berto to meet again on February 12 at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas, Nevada.

[Click Here To Read More]

"Ortiz inexplicably failed to defend himself" - Well, Well, Well, - it's not so much inexplicable anymore when you know he was paid by GBP and MayFlower Promotions to do this. Staged fight Period!!

Comment

I dont think PEDs had anything with the outcome of their fight but I stro.gly that boxing needs random blood tests.

Comment

Vic's a headcase but I don't think he uses PED's...the way Berto looked in his last bout, he was fading &out of shape, I 'll take Ortiz to win...

Comment

There is no way to know for sure if Ortiz was juiced up during the Berto fight, but one thing I do know for sure is that Ortiz was a much different physical specimen for the Berto fight compared to vs Mayweather maybe it was just different training intensity IDK but for the Berto fight Ortiz was much more ripped, compact and muscular, he just appeared to be much stronger for that fight. For the Mayweather fight he wasn't even that ripped definitely was much less toned but he still hit hard so its tough to say...

Comment

Originally posted by JoelRa79 View Post
            I dont think PEDs had anything with the outcome of their fight but I stro.gly that boxing needs random blood tests.
            Exactly, and that's the point of pushing for it in this fight. Will be the first big U.S.-based fight of 2012 and a good time to start what hopes to be the norm rather than just a trend.

Comment

Berto jus making excuses, build his confidence, ortiz beat him clean n he will do it again, berto suck in his last fight, he has the skills to do it but i think ortiz is gona beat him again, random drug testing should be in every fight do

Comment

vh

Stop crying berto....u gonna get ko this time.....take ur lost like a man u look...like cotto *******

Comment

Ortiz got up from being crushed in the 6th round of the first fight. That's because Victor Ortiz was using steroids.

Comment

Berto beats a sober Ortiz easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X