• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nacho Beristain trained fighters throw the most beautiful combo's

seriously it's a thing of beauty. . .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        Ricardo Lopez is the best boxer puncher of all time but since he was a light flywieght you won't here it. He makes Mayweather look like a club fighter

Comment

yo STRUGG my dude, thanks for that post! I openly admit Im still learning a lot about great boxers from the past; this is the first time Ive really watched highlights of finito. ive heard of him, but up until now didn't know what this dude was about!

you can't tell me that his combinations aren't prettier than a shaved tight wet vag with no drooping lips. . .

Comment

Nacho has t0 be the ugliest person alive

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
              Nacho has t0 be the ugliest person alive
              AY! eeaasssssyyyyyyyy. . . nacho is more of a pimp than that uber, quintessential, distinguished rico suave gentleman who does the beer commercials.

Lol i guarantee Nacho has blown the backs outta some fine ass mexicana's! Wouldn't be surprised if Inez is cheating on her boyfriend/husband with him.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                AY! eeaasssssyyyyyyyy. . . nacho is more of a pimp than that uber, quintessential, distinguished rico suave gentleman who does the beer commercials.

Lol i guarantee Nacho has blown the backs outta some fine ass mexicana's! Wouldn't be surprised if Inez is cheating on her boyfriend/husband with him.
                dosen't change the fact that hes ugly as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Demon View Post
                  That's a thing of beauty, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                    dosen't change the fact that hes ugly as ****
                    lol u really think so? or are u just trolling and reeled me in? lol no **** (sorry for using the cliche), but i don't think nacho is an ugly man at all? he just looks like your average older, distinguished gentleman. i wouldn't mind looking like nacho when im his age at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X