Mayorga picking on Pavlik on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao..............

Comment

Damn, Imagine those two going out to the bar together they shouldn't fight but do a reality episode
      Drop em off in tijuana and let go all out with cameras and the whole nine yards

Comment

LOL this would be a real entertaining fight. But Pavlik takes him out bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
          Damn, Imagine those two going out to the bar together they shouldn't fight but do a reality episode
          Drop em off in tijuana and let go all out with cameras and the whole nine yards
          Throw Ricky Hatton along with them and you can make the Hangover part III.

Comment

Originally posted by PR Boxer View Post
            Throw Ricky Hatton along with them and you can make the Hangover part III.
            Yeah, and wheres Cotto in all of this, dude used to drink as bad a as Hatton, i is way more settle now though

Mayorga= Chow
            Pavlik= Stu
            Cotto= Phil
            Hatton= Allen

LMAO jajajaa that would be funny as hell!!!!

Comment

Haha, I love Mayorga. I'd love to see him beat Pavlik.

Comment

Why are people keep pasting his twitter stuff? Its not the real Mayorga. Dude doesnt know how to use a computer much less spend all day on twitter talking crap.

But yea he is sitting there all day with his english speaking "Compa" trolling twitter all day.

Comment

His profile says "FORMER 2 DIVISION CHAMPION AND PRIDE OF NICARAGUA. JAMES KIRKLAND AND CANELO'S DADDY". how can that not be official.

Comment

He needs to try to get a fight with Kirkland that one would be nice.

Comment

i never get tired of mayorga's quotes

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                      "If no Canelo, we go after Kelly Pavlik or Felix Sturm. I promise to knock Kelly Pavlik in 2 round. Then I show him how real man drinks beer."

lol this would be a fun fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X