Wilder-Fury SHO PPV Dec 1, 8 or 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder-Fury SHO PPV Dec 1, 8 or 15

Dec 1st
    Stevenson-Gvozdyk is also that day (supposedly) so maybe there will be a lead in from another site for the PPV. There's a concert at MGM and T-Mobile. Barclays is open also.

Dec 8th
    Lomachencko-Pedraza on ESPN. But that's not the hold up. UFC has a PPV that night. I don't know about 2 combat sport PPV events the same night. Concert at T-Mobile. MGM is open. Barclays is open also.

Dec 15th
    UFC on Fox that night. But PBC said they're also having a show on Fox in December.

My pick is December 1st. They beat out the UFC 231 PPV by a week.
    I'm assumimg one of Warren's main guys will be on the PPV. Selby, one of the Liams, ect.
    Last edited by MasterPlan; 09-09-2018, 07:42 PM.

This trash does not belong on PPV.

Comment

Them 4 extra weeks are going to give Tyson the edge he needs

November 17th would have been a tough one for Tyson to pull off.

4 extra weeks allows him to get down to 250 and ready for a high level training camp.

Comment

Lol if this is on Ppv

Nobody knows these two

Comment

Yea I think the 1st is a good bet based on the info you are bringing forth. Having another solid fight off PPV to make a whole day of boxing seems a solid strategy & seems like something PBC has done before minus the PPV angle. This is something the UFC has done to please their base for years now & idk why more US based boxing promoters haven't taken this approach more often. Lotsa boxing fans are hardcore & are dying for a boxing "holiday" weekend of fights basically.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
            This trash does not belong on PPV.
            The best fight of the year (canelo never had a chance against GGG)

And the most important HW fight since Fury/Wlad and arguably the biggest HW fight since Tyson/Holyfield....

Trash? what are you doing on a boxing forum....on THE boxing forum my dude?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              The best fight of the year (canelo never had a chance against GGG)

And the most important HW fight since Fury/Wlad and arguably the biggest HW fight since Tyson/Holyfield....

Trash? what are you doing on a boxing forum....on THE boxing forum my dude?
              Fury is ****, no way can you go from fighting donkeys like Pianeta and Seferi to a world title shot and expect fans to pay for that??

And we all know the actual fight will be a stinkfest like EVERY Fury fight, even the Klitschko one.

Fury should be the one paying people to watch him. He's boxing garbage.

Comment

And the most important HW fight since Fury/Wlad and arguably the biggest HW fight since Tyson/Holyfield.
                Haha lay off the drugs dude.

Comment

They are going to be people here that are going to hope that this event fails.

Comment

Wilders team said that there was no date from Hearn. They can't even tell a consistent story considering this fight is agreed without a date.

Looking at that schedule December 8 should be avoided, going against Loma and UFC would get them 100k buys.

December 1 is the best date out of the 3 to get to 300k buys.

Comment

Working...
                    X