Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you get the espn app on a PS4?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Why the hell wouldn't they put this on regular ESPN? Pacquiao's name alone would ensure at minimum very respectable numbers on ESPN. Hell just look at the monster numbers the Pacquiao/Horn fight got. The viewer numbers from that fight were a huge success.

But on the app? No casual is going to sign up for a Pacquiao fight -- hell most of them aren't even aware that he's still an active fighter. The Crawford numbers on the app were bad, right? And Crawford is considered a legitimate #1 P4P contender.

Only hardcore fight fans and Pacquiao fans (many of which have moved on from him and onto other fighters) will sign up to watch. I'm a huge Pacquiao fan so yes I'll subscribe but I fully expect these numbers to be paltry at best.
      They cant because arum didnt inform them until last minute, he was telling espn the fight might not go thru, espn needs more than a month in advance to clear time slots, that date is probably backed up already.

Comment

Pacquiao is pretty dumb he thought if he let Arum handle the tv rights it would show they were still on good terms, Golden boy promotions actually told Pacquiao it would be best to hold the fight on regular HBO.

But pacquiao wanted ppv, now there is no ppv lol

Its on that aeak as app and there has been zero promotion for the fight.

Comment

I'm ready! I think Pacquiao will win in an action packed fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Why the hell wouldn't they put this on regular ESPN? Pacquiao's name alone would ensure at minimum very respectable numbers on ESPN. Hell just look at the monster numbers the Pacquiao/Horn fight got. The viewer numbers from that fight were a huge success.

But on the app? No casual is going to sign up for a Pacquiao fight -- hell most of them aren't even aware that he's still an active fighter. The Crawford numbers on the app were bad, right? And Crawford is considered a legitimate #1 P4P contender.

Only hardcore fight fans and Pacquiao fans (many of which have moved on from him and onto other fighters) will sign up to watch. I'm a huge Pacquiao fan so yes I'll subscribe but I fully expect these numbers to be paltry at best.

Bob Arum told ESPN and everyone else that this fight was not going to happen

Comment

Looks like you can watch it through a PS4, and if so thank god because I couldn't stomach watching a big fight (big to me anyways) on a damn cell phone.

I didn't do the free 7 day trial thing for the Crawford fight and it says I'm still eligible to do so so I think I'll be able to get it for free

Comment

i aint payin for this espn + shit fuck that they already take money from me by way of cable (fios)

Comment

Well Bob still confuse if the fight is gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                    Ill watch on Kodi.
                    I tried on Kodi for the Crawford fight and couldn’t get it. Which stream?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Pacquiao is pretty dumb he thought if he let Arum handle the tv rights it would show they were still on good terms, Golden boy promotions actually told Pacquiao it would be best to hold the fight on regular HBO.

But pacquiao wanted ppv, now there is no ppv lol

Its on that aeak as app and there has been zero promotion for the fight.
                      How is this Arums fault? Manny and his team barely came up with the money to pay Lucas this week. Money was just put in escrow a week before the fight. Manny's team also missed deadlines to pay for the promoting.

Comment

Working...
                      X