No announcement yet.

Tough & Tougher...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough & Tougher...

Here's the rub, you name two fighters, & the next responding member states which they think was tougher. Preferably, they just give the name, or a short explanation at most, before naming another two, & waiting for the next person, & on we go down the line.

Let's get the ball rolling with a throwback...

Mickey Walker, or Carmen Basilio?

Who????????

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      Who????????
      ^^^^^ ****in' ******

Comment

Oh, dear. I just named two legends of the sport. You've not heard of these men? I don't believe that.

Comment

I have heard the name Carmen Bassilo before but I know absolutely nothing about him except that i am pretty sure he wasn't a heavyweight

Comment

Basilio

Ali or Hagler?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              Basilio

Ali or Hagler?
              I know Hagler didn't back down in fights from nobody and always came forward, but Ali just stood in front of the hardest punchers in the 60's and 70's and just straight took it. I can just say ali based on the rumble in the jungle. Before that fight, if you told somebody the way for Ali too beat Foreman was too just stand against the rope and let him tire himself by letting him beat the ***** out of you then out box him, you would have been checked into a mental hospital. THEN ALI DID IT!!!

Jake Lamotta or Felix Trinidad?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                Basilio

Ali or Hagler?
                Basillio could absorb rare amounts of punishishment and keep responding and alot of times winning. But Mickey Walker would dish out too much punishment in this one. RSC-8 .........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  I know Hagler didn't back down in fights from nobody and always came forward, but Ali just stood in front of the hardest punchers in the 60's and 70's and just straight took it. I can just say ali based on the rumble in the jungle. Before that fight, if you told somebody the way for Ali too beat Foreman was too just stand against the rope and let him tire himself by letting him beat the ***** out of you then out box him, you would have been checked into a mental hospital. THEN ALI DID IT!!!

Jake Lamotta or Felix Trinidad?
                  Its hard to be LaMotta

Imma say Chuvalo maybe.

PS Nate im glad to see you back in the section, your a good poster.

Comment

Lennox or Bruno

Comment

Working...
                    X