Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone on here actually know any real people who have C19 ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    Exactly, plus I’m getting very low on cleaner and TP.
    Save those face masks, they'll come in handy

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      I’ve went to college and been a Paramedic as well. I believe that’s where the key brainwashing goes on so our experts can pass on the disinformation. My classmates all thought I was nuts for thinking the 09 swine flu vaccine was a scam as well but yes we’ll just have to agree to disagree. Our worlds are too far apart and you’re right in that our opinions won’t change anything. Thanks for speaking your mind without insults.
      S'alright, man, we live in a world where knowledge is more slippery than ever and the lines between justifiable and unjustified distrust of official doctrine are ever more blurred.

Besides, it's my observation that few discussions or dialogues are improved by adding insults. Dude treats me with a modicum of respect I'll do my best to extend the same courtesy.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-16-2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Old-timer I met at my friend's wedding (Bride's uncle from Italy) died from it last week.

Comment

There's 3,600 people with it. It'd be very hard to know someone who has it.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation
            I know a few people who had to self isolate.

And they didn't

One girl had to self isolate, and spent all the time crying to her boyfriend why he can't come over, and in the end he did.

This is why we will fail and have zero chance in containing this outbreak.
            LOL. The Chinese would have shot his ass. And probably hers too!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              LOL. The Chinese would have shot his ass. And probably hers too!

Nobody listens here, in the west.

I overheard some people talking about it, saying they don't care if they get it and will continue doing everything that they normally do.

Trying to containing it in western countries is absolutely pointless.

The funny thing with that girl, she was accusing the guy of not loving him and cheating, and emotionally blackmailing him to make him come over.

The had a case of some professional footballer that were meant to self isolate after a teammate contracted the virus, then went down the park and was playing 5 a side because they were bored as the season is suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                There's 3,600 people with it. It'd be very hard to know someone who has it.
                3,600 that we know about.

Why do you think that trump administration is preventing our country from getting more testing kits. He thinks if people knew the real number it would make him look worse than he already does.

3,600? I’m sure it’s close to or more than 10times that.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  You have it? If so what the fuk you posting for. I ain’t trying to get it from you.
                  That or influenza

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation
                    I know a few people who had to self isolate.

And they didn't

One girl had to self isolate, and spent all the time crying to her boyfriend why he can't come over, and in the end he did.

This is why we will fail and have zero chance in containing this outbreak.
                    Pure stupidity. Here in Aspen a few Aussies that traveled had tested positive. All were put in quarantine and two escaped from their quarantine so they could go skiing, potentially risking everybody they came in contact with. Absolute moron.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Pure stupidity. Here in Aspen a few Aussies that traveled had tested positive. All were put in quarantine and two escaped from their quarantine so they could go skiing, potentially risking everybody they came in contact with. Absolute moron.

Being rebel and going against the law is praised.

People also think too much of their own opinion and only think about themselves.

Trying to contain it in the west will not work, we don't have the culture for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X