Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jazza Dickens To Face Ryan Walsh After Outpointing Leigh Wood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have been desperate for the Davies v McKenna final, and made it by any means necessary.

Feel sorry for Mimoune. This is a tournament to further your career and get some backing and they have robbed him of that in a disgusting robbery.

Comment

Walsh vs McCullagh up next, Walsh is the better, more experienced fighter and should win, but he has a tendency to fight to the level of the opposition, so we shall see

Comment

Really bad scorecards.

For betting purposes, I often score in favour of the guy who they want to win, but even then you could only give McKenna 4 rounds, maybe 5 rounds if you are bold.
        But that 7-3 card for McKenna was just ridiculous.
        Last edited by asgarth; 02-21-2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
          Really bad scorecards.

For betting purposes, I often bet in favour of the guy who they want to win, but even then you could only give McKenna 4 rounds, maybe 5 rounds if you are bold.

I knew they would give it to McKenna if it was genuinely close but it really wasn’t

I was astounded when they read the announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
            Really bad scorecards.

For betting purposes, I often bet in favour of the guy who they want to win, but even then you could only give McKenna 4 rounds, maybe 5 rounds if you are bold.
            Yes, a draw was the absolute closest you could have it, cuz Mimoune clearly won 5 rounds

Comment

Next to nothing happened in that first rd, 1-0 Walsh

Comment

2nd to McCullagh, 1-1. I really hope Walsh wins, cuz I don't wanna see this kinda fight in the finals

Comment

2-1 McCullagh, I don't remember him being this boring or negative against Joe Ham...

Comment

3-1 McCullagh, but he is quickly becoming one of my least favorite fighters in the sport

Comment

5th to Walsh, 3-2 McKenna. Whoever decided to put McCullagh in this tournament is a ****ing idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X