Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****, this makes me wanna fight other morons with no boxing experience lol

Comment

• Why is this idiot talking like he beat a real fighter? "He was undefeated" WTF are you talking about

Comment

• A good night at the fights interrupted by the children’s hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
          Weren't you the one acting like a female cause I disrespected Davis by calling him Stank?
          It went with the sentence: poo poo and stink. Boo Boo sounds stupid. We are not his gf. The way he fights, it's complete poo poo.

"Stank" is too stupid. Davis is skilled and exciting. Did you wanna him to kill Gamboa? Davis is never boring. Almost all Andrade's fights were boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Why is this idiot talking like he beat a real fighter? "He was undefeated" WTF are you talking about
            He beat some other stupid nobody youtuber tho

Comment

• Radio Raheem is a shill.

Comment

• "Alex fights exactly like Gib." IDK who Alex is, but I can't think of a worse "compliment"

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  He beat some other stupid nobody youtuber tho
                  How awful must that dude have been?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Why is this idiot talking like he beat a real fighter? "He was undefeated" WTF are you talking about
                    He actually said that?

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post

OK the Youtubers Boxing is over, no more of these Please
                      I didn't watch the previous Youtube bouts, but I kind of see the appeal. As long as these guys are coming in well-conditioned and well-trained with no headgear, I think I can live with it. At least the Youtube match-up wasn't the main event this time. Maybe DAZN should have a card dedicated solely to celebrity match-ups and see just how much $$$/attention it could pull.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 01-31-2020, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X