No announcement yet.

Dominic Breazeale deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope he doesn't kill himself.

the detriment of losing in that way has to be psychologically, spiritually crushing

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Internet is ruthless man

Did you see what people posted on Wikipedia after the fight
      Haha no what were they saying

Comment

He punched that man off the face of the earth. God damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Haha no what were they saying

Comment

This had me laughing

Comment

Not a good look, it seems mentally weak.

Just don't read it, there's no one forcing him to. A couple of weeks pass and nobody cares any more.

Comment

I don't think it's an issue.

Breazeale comes across to me as a pretty genuine guy.

Hopefully he just figures that he's gone through an intense few months, had the worst outcome possible in the ring, and earned a small fortune.

Now is time to see the family, ignore boxing for a while and then make a call on what to do next after he's had a bit of seperation from the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  This is why combat sports are superior to ball and puck sports. The consequences are real. You lose by 50 pts in basketball, who cares? You get knocked sideways in boxing and the shame and embrassment runs deep.

https://mobile.twitter.com/troubleboxing?lang=en

https://www.instagram.com/troublebreazeale/?hl=en
                  That bumms me out to hear this.Nothing but a bunch of cowards on social media sh itting on a guy for doing something most of these guys would be scared shi tless to even try.Most of these guys have never even sparred a novice AM but the internet gives them a voice to try and rub it in.I wish your address was automatically added to EVERY comment you make then we would see a lot of this crap stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Not a good look, it seems mentally weak.

Just don't read it, there's no one forcing him to. A couple of weeks pass and nobody cares any more.
                    Have you ever boxed?Even just AM boxing?Losing a boxing match is unlike anything else in sports.Its like admitting your a lesser man, its like admitting if your on a deserted island with one coconut tree the other guys gonna eat and your gonna starve.Mentally weak????You have NO IDEA how strong you have to be mentally to fight at that level or even a novice AM level.And trust me a couple weeks don't do sh it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      i hope he doesn't kill himself.

the detriment of losing in that way has to be psychologically, spiritually crushing
                      Sh it that's the feeling you get from losing a AM fight, losing like this with the world to see has to be UNREAL.The worst part about it is that its the weakest people on earth that would harass a guy for doing something they would never try.

Comment

Working...
                      X