• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Good. I do.
    all good boxers have their fanboys smh

Comment

I think some of it if not a lot of it has been how he's handled himself with the draw & L that a lot of people didn't like. He's also seemed like a less fun guy post those fights I think you could say. Thats not helping him with fans either. Where is the fun "Good Boy" who most people came to enjoy & love seeing fight? Idk, but I ain't seen him in a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        Theyve always hated him because hes white and eastern european. Its the same posters who were trashing kovalev and now they are doing the same with lomachenko.
        Here you go again!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Here you go again!
          Am i wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            all good boxers have their fanboys smh
            Thats always how they justify their bull****. THEbigdunn does it every time, he says 'oh i woukd like that fighter but they attract people who like them for non boxing reasons'

Comment

Ggg, is one helluva fighter no doubt. My only issues with him is the anyone from 154-168 can get it. I thought we were gonna get the second coming of Tommy Hearns. Good pleasing style, good skills, willing to fight anyone. Well we got two out of three.

I thought a Ward fight was his chance to make a real statement but him managerial team just didn't believe he could have beaten Ward. This is somewhat forgivable as ggg made millions vs Canelo that he wouldn't have made with a Ward loss on his resume.

Like most, I thought he deserved the decision in the first Canelo fight but when the rematch fell apart he chose to give up a belt and fight the totally undeserving Vanes rather than the #1 rated Derv and don't give me this short notice garbage. Derv was ready and it's what great fighters do all the time. I thought the second Canel o fight could have went either way with a slight edge to Canel o

And now we get Rolls? Pure garbage fight for a fighter of gggs level.

Comment

Am i wrong?
                Yes, sir. Racism isn't the first thing.

I wish you could look at the fighters without their skin color first. People could call YOU a racist. Some say you hate with passion: Davis, Spence, Crawford, Ward, Floyd, and all other good black fighters.

Maybe people are reacting to fans like yourself.

Comment

Thats always how they justify their bull****. THEbigdunn does it every time, he says 'oh i woukd like that fighter but they attract people who like them for non boxing reasons'
                  The Big Dunn was talking about you.

Comment

That's not true. First off he is loved world wide today. It's only on this forum he gets all this hate. He has been hated on here for many years and I know because I have always been here and always been a GGG fan. He was trashed for fighting Brook and trashed for not KOing Jacobs. He is trashed on here for everything he does. Who he fights. who he doesn't fight, How long he takes off between fights. What weight he fights at. Getting a different trainer. You name it and GGG gets trashed for it. Nothing he does is ever right and everything he does is always wrong on here. That's just the way it is, was, and always will be.

Comment

It sure is a strange one, i mean basing whether u like/hate/really hate an athlete based on your perceptions of their fans which may for some even come down to a handful of fanboys on a website! lol.... ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X