Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Wilder Hits Him On the Chin, It's Goodbye Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    Thought he was 1 of the sensible poster who would see common sense, I guess not
    Dont fall into this kids bull shlt. All that trying to be offensive on the internet exposes who is a buster in real life.

It's best to check that shlt because it doesn't improve any conversation.

You responded to Bob Arums quote. Did you not? I thought we were discussing the topic. Then you compare GGG to AJ, which is beyond laughable. All I'm saying is Wilders one punch is way more dangerous than AJs. If you got more out of it than just that then maybe you'll to emotional fir grown up talk
    Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 04-01-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      The ****** is telling me MY opinion.
      Mate you getting too agitated lol. Seems i hurt your feelings..Like i said calm down princess, you not hurting anyone but your self, Next time dont get butthurt, Wilder isn't paying you to defend him, discuss boxing like a grown man.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        Thought he was 1 of the sensible poster who would see common sense, I guess not
        Of course you are, you asked a reasonable question, he threw his toy out of his pram lol and now going on a hormonal rant... Just leave it lol.

Comment

You may be right Bob, and if Joshua catches Wilder cleanly, it will also probably be over.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Right, but my main point is on any Wilder/Joshua debates. Just look at the amount of troll threads from both sides that we see everyday on here. This debate has been beaten to death for damn near a year now. It's pretty much the extreme one way or the other.

And of course Joshua could spark Wilder out. Dude has legitimate pop and Wilder can be hurt. Joshua would be the rightful favorite if and when these two meet up.

Arum is just being Arum. Right now he clearly has it in him to take shots at DAZN after taking plenty of shots at Haymon just a few months ago. Now he knows he has to be a little nice to Haymon so he could hopefully match Crawford up with some of Haymon's top WWs.

Of course both sides are pretty bad, but this one is just a highlight of our terrible some posters can be. The question isnt too bad to suggest that Joshua can stop Wilder if he lands on him, in the same way Arum was suggesting.

So to go on a rampage and trying to dismiss anything else but Wilder is plain stupid. Anyways am not even going to give these idiots anymore air. And i meant both sides going on like AJ or Wilder are some demigods.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Mate you getting too agitated lol. Seems i hurt your feelings..Like i said calm down princess, you not hurting anyone but your self, Next time dont get butthurt, Wilder isn't paying you to defend him, discuss boxing like a grown man.
              Haha yeah you're feelings are hurt. This is the classic repsone when someone gets roasted. Now you know you dont want to go back and forth with me. Whe. You see Lopez boxing it's going to get you fuming for now on. But know, no hard feelings. Most of you are children to me, but I just made you my son. Have a good day son

Comment

Dont fall into this kids bull shlt. All that trying to be offensive on the internet exposed who is a buster in real life.

It's best to check that shlt because it doesn't improve any conversation.

You responded to Bob Arums quote. Did you not? I thought we were discussing the topic. Then you compare GGG to AJ, which is beyond laughable. All I'm saying is Wilders one punch is way more dangerous than AJs. If you got more out of it than just that then maybe you'll to emotional fir grown up talk
                Yes I was responding to Arums quote I thought that was obvious...My point which is common sense is that Joshua can hurt and get Wilder out there if he lands cleanly just as Wilder would KO Joshua. Your point that it wouldnt happen because Joshua doesnt hit as hard as Wilder makes no sense.

And my example of Lemieux vs GGG made a lot of sense because you have 2 fighters who hit hard with 1 being fundamentally more sound. You talk about GGG's chin but he didnt have his chin tested against Lemieuex because he fought smart.

Ok here is another example just so its simpler to understand, any fighter Malinaggi fought and KO'd (yes there are a few) all likely hit harder than him, but he still got a KO win against them. Senchenko deffo had much more power for example. The point being (like myself and others have mentioned multiple times already) is that you dont have to hit as hard as your opponent to KO them. AJ hits hard by his own right and if he catches Wilder cleanly Wilder is going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Of course both sides are pretty bad, but this one is just a highlight of our terrible some posters can be. The question isnt too bad to suggest that Joshua can stop Wilder if he lands on him, in the same way Arum was suggesting.

So to go on a rampage and trying to dismiss anything else but Wilder is plain stupid. Anyways am not even going to give these idiots anymore air. And i meant both sides going on like AJ or Wilder are some demigods.
                  If I had to rate the most likely outcome in that fight, it would go like this:

1. Joshua by KO/TKO
                  2. Wilder by KO/TKO
                  3. Joshua by decision
                  4. Wilder by decision

Anyone dismissing the possibility of Joshua winning by stoppage are kidding themselves. To me that is the most likely outcome of them all. Neither guy moves around enough to avoid big exchanges like Fury does. They will be trading leather and one of them is going down and likely out at some point. If they fight super hesitant respecting the others pop? Then there is a chance to goes to decision, but better chance of a stoppage happening then a decision.

Comment

Haha yeah you're feelings are hurt.
                    Well it seems like it doe. You ranting and cursing etc Just calm down and take a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      If I had to rate the most likely outcome in that fight, it would go like this:

1. Joshua by KO/TKO
                      2. Wilder by KO/TKO
                      3. Joshua by decision
                      4. Wilder by decision

Anyone dismissing the possibility of Joshua winning by stoppage are kidding themselves. To me that is the most likely outcome of them all. Neither guy moves around enough to avoid big exchanges like Fury does. They will be trading leather and one of them is going down and likely out at some point. If they fight super hesitant respecting the others pop? Then there is a chance to goes to decision, but better chance of a stoppage happening then a decision.
                      Funny enough i don't see Joshua winning against Wilder. I see Wilder stopping Joshua. Especially if that fight happens before 2020, this is why am shocked he isn't going for that fight now.

I said this same thing when GGG was fighting over money and split with Canelo, I was like take the freaking fight, stop canelo and the world is yours.

What did they do? wait and wait for more money. Yeah you got a better payday in the end but by that time Canelo had caught up enough to make it a more competitive fight. And in the end GGG lost his belts, If he didn't mess around over money he would have stopped Canelo earlier had the fight happened earlier.

Comment

Working...
                      X