No announcement yet.

whats next for carl "the cocky ****" froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats next for carl "the cocky ****" froch

well maybe pavlik, kessler, bute, taylor rematch but personally i think he should vacate the wbc belt its a load of ****e join the tps and fight hillbilly pimp, **** calzaghe u aint no1 in boxing untill u can beat hbp

well i guess its me, cause im beating HBP In june

Comment

I heard he will be fighting JT in a rematch then a fight with Kessler. after he destroys them 2 he is gonna join MMA and fight Gina Carano or Cyborg santos

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        I heard he will be fighting JT in a rematch then a fight with Kessler. after he destroys them 2 he is gonna join MMA and fight Gina Carano or Cyborg santos
        I think he will be lucky to get past Taylor next time, I think if Taylor had doe just a tiny bit more on his stamina he would have won he outclassed Froch for the first 7 rounds, but if they do have a rematch and Froch wins again then i think he will more likely end up fighting Bute but if they cant get him then yeah Kessler would be next best. Personally I want Pavlik to step up and fight him or Dawson or Hopkins to drop down, Dawson said he would be interested in dropping down so could be a good fight cos we all know big Joe Calzaghe wont come back and whip him, maybe Frochs right maybe Joe is scared to fight him lol

Comment

I hope he stops being cocky after the lessons to be learned from being in the ring with Taylor but well done Carl Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            I hope he stops being cocky after the lessons to be learned from being in the ring with Taylor but well done Carl Froch.
            not gonna happen to be honest mate did you hear him after the fight calling out big joe lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              not gonna happen to be honest mate did you hear him after the fight calling out big joe lol
              Thats what he does evertime a member of the media is in front of him.

He is doing a Junior Witter and needs to stop before he ends up like him.

Comment

Thats what he does evertime a member of the media is in front of him.

He is doing a Junior Witter and needs to stop before he ends up like him.
                I was saying that earlier. If he keeps callin Joe out it is gonna mentally mess him up like it did to Witter. best thing for Froch is to drop that and focus on his defence and other oppenents.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                  I was saying that earlier. If he keeps callin Joe out it is gonna mentally mess him up like it did to Witter. best thing for Froch is to drop that and focus on his defence and other oppenents.
                  Now if we could only get Froch out for a pint we might get through to his thick skull.

Comment

Now if we could only get Froch out for a pint we might get through to his thick skull.
                    rite boys thats the new plan lets get froch out for a pint

Comment

Working...
                    X