No announcement yet.

Wes Sims skills(spoiler)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes Sims skills(spoiler)

Do not exist. Wow I couldn't believe that fight. How exactly did he ever win? Raw strength? He's incredibly good at defending submissions, but after the 1st Mir had nothing, and he couldn't do anything. We will not see him again.

Sylvia or Arlovski will destroy Mir. He needs a conditioning coach badly.

Mir should have subbed him way earlier. Sims had his arms up just begging mir to armbar him. Mir needs to work on some cardio. Something in air really mad some of the fighters look tired.

Comment

MAD WEED

Comment

It looked like Mir in the first round was trying to pick what sub he wanted to use and it almost cost him.

Comment

I think he was afraid to go for the armbar after what happened last time. Cause I thought Sims was offering it to him on a silver platter.

Mir needs to buy a treadmill with that fat purse he got.

Comment

to be honest, Mir did look scared to go for the armbar. Almost, I think Mir should of stayed in side control. Sims has really long arms and its almost like a second guard when you mount someone with arms as long as most peoples legs

Comment

I was yelling at Mir to get into side mount with that choke. I don't know why he didn't do that when he saw it wasn't working from his current position.

Comment

When does Mir get his shot at the title?

Comment

I bet he'll get the winner of Arlovski/ Sylvia. And he will get absolutely ****ing destroyed. His cardio sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyFighter
                    I was yelling at Mir to get into side mount with that choke. I don't know why he didn't do that when he saw it wasn't working from his current position.
                    So was I but he didnt want to give up the mount. Understandable because he thought Sims might get out and get on top. He was fighting cautious.

Comment

Working...
                    X