Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can atchuly be done tom improve speed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can atchuly be done tom improve speed?

i know we see threads like this all the time but..........

what can atchuky be done to improve your handspeed,

im talking about, fast combinations of straight punches ,

fast combos, left hooks, straight shots................................

What are the proven ways of increasing your speed?

You'll probably get loads and loads of different ideas on this, but I've found good old fashioned shadowboxing has improved my handspeed and fluidity.

Comment

shadowboxing with weights iv always felt has helped, i normally only use 1 kilo weights, 2kilos i find that my technique becomes sloppy and my guard often drops.

does anyone think having a speedbag is essential to improving speed?
      ________
      Marijuana vaporizers
      Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 01:19 PM.

Comment

does a speed bag actualy improve speed or does it tend to improve your arms endurance more?

Comment

Tricky you should see if hooked on phonics is right for you
          http://www.foniks.org/

Comment

Warrior Speed book gives some decent tips, but at the end of the day it does come down to training hard and making most of what you already have naturally. For me it was always there. I stay fit to keep it there. People have to adjust their style to what suits them best.

Comment

Shadow boxing shadow boxing and shadow boxing. It worket for me, just watch my video on my thread

Good luck

Comment

Get some everlast weighted bag gloves, there fuking great, love em

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
                  does a speed bag actualy improve speed or does it tend to improve your arms endurance more?
                  Shoulders and timing. That is all it is for. Shadowboxing with extremely light handweights helps you sustain your speed. Again it is building up your shoulders and helping you maintain the speed that is already there.

Comment

Beloose when throwing punches ,throwing stiff punches will get you tired fast and slow you down , I shadowbox with 5lb weights as fast as I can with every combination possible.I do it on my toes , you fight like you train so if you want to be fast shadowbox fast , if you want to fight slow do it slow.

Comment

Working...
                    X