No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    No Rs are going to impeach and the dims are putting it on them. Fail.
    Do you think you're telling me something I don't already know? Of course his party is going to protect him from his wrongdoings. I'm surprised you admitted that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Do you think you're telling me something I don't already know? Of course his party is going to protect him from his wrongdoings. I'm surprised you admitted that.
      Why wouldn't I? I'm not trying to convince you. You're way to hardheaded. I just like arguing with you.

Comment

Cement milkshakes?

Wtf is that?

Anyway the woman in the video should press charges against the ho that hit her. The evidence is all there and it's clearly unprovoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          These are all Trump's own people telling on him. No "deep state". People he appointed.
          Only according to "anonymous sources".

That part always gets you.

Comment

• Good to see Trump’s supporters still ignoring the obvious
            Even Ted Cruz has abandoned the 30%

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              Cement milkshakes?

Wtf is that?

Anyway the woman in the video should press charges against the ho that hit her. The evidence is all there and it's clearly unprovoked.
              Remember how these idiots were throwing/pouring milkshakes at ppl?

Well supposedly some started adding cement mix to them.

I guess I cant say much, I use to freeze my paintball and jack my co2 up in my paintball guns after velocity testing.

Comment

• Why is pence now making threats against Syria? Heading to Ankara. Sanctions, talks, threats....

Wtf?

I thought were getting out?

Who the hell is planning our foreign policy?

If were gonna get out, gtfo.

I didnt want to leave the Kurds hanging. I was against pulling out.

But we pulled the troops out and the Turks went on the offensive, like everyone knew they would.

What we thought would happen is happening? So why do we care?

If were gonna get out, gtfo.

I dont understand what the hell were doing.

Either support the Kurds and their independence.

Or let the Turks slaughter them and take them out of the equation.

Either or. Wtf are we doing?

Comment

• The last of the Louisiana state election numbers are in and it's not pretty for the Democrats.

Not only does its moderate Democratic governor, John Bel Edwards, face a runoff as noted here, the state Senate has taken a supermajority. And a whole bunch of key state offices went squarely to Republicans. Funny how the press isn't covering this much.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...s_roll_in.html
                  after the trump rally on friday, conservatives went to the polls on saturday...

But Guy Benson at Townhall is, and he found a Democratic Party "decimated":

Among statewide office-holders, the incumbent GOP Lieutenant Governor (68 percent), Attorney General (66 percent), Treasurer (60 percent, and Agricultural Commissioner (58 percent) were all re-elected without the need for a run-off, under the state's 'jungle primary'-style system. It also appears that the solid Republican majorities in both state legislative chambers will remain intact -- with the GOP expanding its Senate advantage into super-majority territory by picking up a pair of Democratic seats:

Comment

• Comment

What happens to the Biden govt anti corruption plan?

Comment

Working...
                      X