No announcement yet.

Artorias Boxing (popular YouTube boxing punch counter) EXPOSED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artorias Boxing (popular YouTube boxing punch counter) EXPOSED

They are fooling hundred thousands of people with their carefully edited punch counts. Many posters on here have been posting the videos as evidence. When i tell them they are bullshit and they leave out punches to push their agenda they ask me to "prove it". So here i am.

As you can see in the image below they had Golovkin more than doubling Canelos punches landed. You'd think any fan that watched the fight would see those numbers and dismiss them, but you'd be thinking wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9asaVFdBI

I decided to pick a round and see how many punches actually landed. Round 11 seemed like a good choice because many had Canelo winning the round and Artorias Boxing claim he only landed 4.

Canelo landed at least 15 punches (i left 5 or 6 debatable ones out of the gif) and they claimed he landed 4.

Stop posting these stupid videos as evidence, they aren't.

Spoon23 Ganstaz003
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-22-2017, 06:55 AM.

Yo, thanks for doing this

i actually notice that there were some missed canelo punches

didnt think he'd reduced them by that much

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      They are fooling hundred thousands of people with their carefully edited punch counts. Many posters on here have been posting the videos as evidence. When i tell them they are bullshit and they leave out punches to push their agenda they ask me to "prove it". So here i am.

As you can see in the image below they had Golovkin more than doubling Canelos punches landed. You'd think any fan that watched the fight would see those numbers and dismiss them, but you'd be thinking wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9asaVFdBI

I decided to pick a round and see how many punches actually landed. Round 11 seemed like a good choice because many had Canelo winning the round and Artorias Boxing claim he only landed 4.

Canelo landed at least 15 punches (i left 5 or 6 debatable ones out of the gif) and they claimed he landed 4.

Stop posting these stupid videos as evidence, they aren't.

Spoon23 Ganstaz003

Nice work!!!

Comment

Nice work OP, Spoon never responds when he get's exposed, just like the mcgreggor low blow.

Comment

this video shows all punches thrown from either guy. HBO is suspect...or the compubox interns counting..

LANDED: 1st Round

GGG 17/50 34%

CANELO 13/24 54%

just to get an idea....

Comment

Boxingscene also said GGG threw 33 punches in the 1st round, just like what HBO said... the affiliation seems a bit suspect.

GGG threw 50 punches in the first round

Comment

Great work! The clown author long before that video had been exposed for making heavily BS video with lies and editing to creating false narratives. I watched just 30 seconds of it when the first GGG fanboy posted it here and responded that it was bogus. Found numerous punches he was counting for GGG that showed clearly hit canelo gloves didn't land. And these fan boys still posting that trash around here when myself and others pointed out how bias and off it is.

But a slow mo of just one round is definitive and a link to this thread needs to be posted anytime one of these bytches try to throw this garbage video out again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Boxingscene also said GGG threw 33 punches in the 1st round, just like what HBO said... the affiliation seems a bit suspect.

GGG threw 50 punches in the first round

The compubox numbers weren't accurate and still they show how badly GGG was missing especially in non jab punches. Got him missing 500 total punches. The one thing you notice when you watch the fight again is just how many MORE misses and punches that werent landing clean. It's why the highlight gifs from both fighters aren't close and why most of the GGG fans struggle to find or post any gifs because when you isolate the video hard to find a single 10 sec clip of GGG not missing badly or landing shots consistently. Where as tons of them for canelo. Easy to do that when you clearly land the cleaner harder shots all night.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  The compubox numbers weren't accurate and still they show how badly GGG was missing especially in non jab punches. Got him missing 500 total punches. The one thing you notice when you watch the fight again is just how many MORE misses and punches that werent landing clean. It's why the highlight gifs from both fighters aren't close and why most of the GGG fans struggle to find or post any gifs because when you isolate the video hard to find a single 10 sec clip of GGG not missing badly or landing shots consistently. Where as tons of them for canelo. Easy to do that when you clearly land the cleaner harder shots all night.
                  Not only that. GGG gets the benefit of doubt with nick-pick parrying jabs just to control range. This is why EFFECTIVE punches are more for the purists and real scorers.

For example, GGG likes to control range by just flicking jabs that dont have any effect, and he consecutively does it 2-3 times in a combo row...

Therefore, look at round 1. If you give GGG total landed punches along with those parrying jabs that arent meant to hurt just to control range then GGG gets:

17/50 punches landed in R1 for 34%

If you dont count the parrying flicks, then the real impact shots (including the effective jabs) is

10-11/50 margin of error with 20% landed...

GGG is getting a HUGE pass. But BYRD doesnt know how to score. lol

the irony about corruption and favouritism is clearly towards GGG, not Alvarez

Comment

Good stuff. Those clowns won't show up in here though.

Comment

Working...
                    X