No announcement yet.

“Bring back manly men”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    LMAO "i didn't know what it meant guys"..

Who the **** goes around calling AA women nappy heads.. BS she didn't know.

Owens is conservative so she knows she can get away saying whatever the fuk she wants to her..
    Fixed that for ya.

Comment

• Lol Magic Johnsons son doesn't look like a manly man, but i guarantee he will take his heels off and either fck up 90% of posters on here, or beat them in sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        oooh sounds like Ur quite smitten with dempsey

just bite the bullet and ask him out
        A fighter/trainer knows a fighter/trainer. Dunn's never been in the ring a day in his life.

It's quite obvious Dempsey, as well as myself, would take Dunn's woman in a heartbeat.

Unless she just likes big, fat, lazy, racist dudes. Then she'll stay where she's at.

Comment

• Is Errols man card revoked because of the pink gloves and trim last night?
          Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 12-07-2020, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dumb View Post
            I didn’t vote for Hilary. Trump absolutely dodged the draft.

Naw man. Trump supporters showed how soft they were when AOC talked about the list. You guys went out like pu$$ies.

Besides, you guys would just grab your guns. None of you are man enough to fight with your hands like real men do.

Obama could walk into your house and any woman related to you would literally drop to their knees and open their mouths. Don’t hate.

Meanwhile Trump literally had to pay women to have sex with him. Women tend not to like diaper wearing betas with small hands.

Just sayin.....

That’s the gayest comment I’ve ever read on this forum.
            You sir, are gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
              That’s the gayest comment I’ve ever read on this forum.
              You sir, are gay.
              Sure dude. So let’s tell everyone why you quoted this out of the blue.

You got so upset that I clowned you and other Trump voters in your China super soldiers thread you kept claiming I was triggered.

Larry laughed at the joke. You got so mad You go into this thread, quote and respond to a post that is a few days old, to call me gay.

Lmfao!! What kind of tissue soft f@g behaves like this?

You are exactly who this thread is about.

The other thread is below so anyone can verify.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=861728

Your dad has to be embarrassed that you’re his son.

Comment

You sir, are gay.
                That's been known for quite some time.

He's sexually propositioned me awhile back, and I see he still posts on a constant basis talking about all the graphic man-on-man sex he engages in.

I'm not sure why he hasn't been perma-banned for those TOS violations. Last I checked, this forum is not a gay pickup site.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Sure dude. So let’s tell everyone why you quoted this out of the blue.

You got so upset that I clowned you and other Trump voters in your China super soldiers thread you kept claiming I was triggered.

Larry laughed at the joke. You got so mad You go into this thread, quote and respond to a post that is a few days old, to call me gay.

Lmfao!! What kind of tissue soft f@g behaves like this?

You are exactly who this thread is about.

The other thread is below so anyone can verify.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=861728

Your dad has to be embarrassed that you’re his son.

There’s nothing you can rebuttal with pal.

You posted the gayest comment this forum has seen.

Comment

There’s nothing you can rebuttal with pal.

You posted the gayest comment this forum has seen.
                    Sure dude. Whatever you say. That comment about fighting the chinese super soldiers really bothered you.

Comment

• Wealth and income equality tends to makes people softer. I would much prefer to live in countries where the people are generally softer- Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Netherlands, Japan than Bulgaria, Romania, Russia etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X