Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM is not number 1 lightweight.ALI FUNEKA is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM is not number 1 lightweight.ALI FUNEKA is!

FUNEKA would crush him.

I was really really impressed with FUNEKA in his performance against GUZMAN.

He destroyed him.

JMM got rocked by pillow fist JUAN DIAZ,so I wouldnt be shocked if FUNEKA stops him.

Funeka is a problem for any LW at 6'1..

but JMM still ****s him up..no doubt..Guzman was being the agressor and started countering the **** outta Funeka..

JMM is much more effective and hits harder than Guzman..he makes Funeka fold..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
      Funeka is a problem for any LW at 6'1..

but JMM still ****s him up..no doubt..Guzman was being the agressor and started countering the **** outta Funeka..

JMM is much more effective and hits harder than Guzman..he makes Funeka fold..
      Guzman is nowhere near the skill of Marquez. And even Guzmans counter were breakein Funeka down.

I think it would be a great great fight though.

Marquez's counterpunching would decimate Funeka in my opinion. Funeka did come in too heavy for Guzman. Funeka looked great against Campbell and in my opinion shouldve won that fight too.

But in the end Marquez wins by Decision with awesome superior counterpunching

Comment

Who has Ali Funeka beaten to be #1? You want to just give the #1 LW title because you felt bad he didn't get the nod against Guzman? While Marquez earned his spot by stopping the two best LW's in the world atm? Marquez is probably never going back to LW and that is the only way Funeka can be #1 LW. Funeka is going to have to beat someone before being #1.

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
          FUNEKA would crush him.

He destroyed him.

JMM got rocked by pillow fist JUAN DIAZ,so I wouldnt be shocked if FUNEKA stops him.
          STFU you're joke....

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
            FUNEKA would crush him.

He destroyed him.

JMM is still #1 @ 135 man...

guzman who funeka "beat" aint worth significant @ 135 at all...

but u are right... funeka, if properly handled would be a force to reckon with @ lightweight...

Comment

soupy slumped the **** outta funeka twice....***quez is better than guzman too....***quez by 10th round ko....

Comment

Working...
              X