Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch politician banned from Britain...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dutch politician banned from Britain...

... for his views on Islam.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7885918.stm

What a fucking joke! We live in a ****ing democracy, we have freedom of speech and the right to criticise other's views is part of that right. I cannot believe that our government are banning this bloke because he could be insiting racial hatred!!!!!

Insisitng racial hatred??? Isn't that racist in itself? After all they are basically saying that all Muslims are of one race, which isn't true.

I don't agree with what this guy is saying, but his right to say it is one of our basic and fundemental rights within Great Britain. I wonder what will be next, because if I can't question any form of religion in this country then I don't think I want to live here.

I think it stinks!

Jackie Smith ...

I've seen a bit of this Dutch politician fella before. I like the cut of his jib.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      I've seen a bit of this Dutch politician fella before. I like the cut of his jib.
      To be honest, I haven't seen what his views are, but it seems to me that if there's a chance that someone might get offended then we should gag them and pretend that no one knows.

It's a ****ing insult to our intelligence.

Comment

Just watching it on the news now, stupid!. If they didn't like what he had to say they've just done the worst possible thing giving him all this free publicity - thousands more people will see this film now and what this guy has to say.

Comment

Anyone know where we can watch this movie? I can't find it on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
            Try the liveleak website

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=244961

I found it on you tube, and decided to make a thread about it.

It's shocking to say the least.

Comment

Yeah, theres a happy medium somewhere in it. Like the fact he states the number of muslims in europe but fails to say that a very small percentage of that number are actually extremists.

Comment

The british goverment bend over and take it up the ass by the muslims, muslims do whatever they want, espcially in england where they take the piss in every town and city.

Look at this ****

A Domino's Pizza outlet has infuriated locals after becoming the first in the country to take pork off the menu and offer only halal food. The takeaway has told customers in the mixed-race area of Hall Green, Birmingham, that if they want ham or pork on their pizza they will have to go elsewhere.

Chris Yates, 29, a hospital worker living in Moseley, Birmingham, said he was told he couldn't have a 'Meteor' pizza, topped with pepperoni, sausage, meatballs, ground beef and smoky bacon, when he called up at the weekend.

He said: "It's a disgrace, I can appreciate them having it as an option but to have it completely halal is just not on," he fumed.

"I'm all for racial and religious tolerance but if anything this is intolerant to my beliefs and discriminatory against me.

"Instead I had to travel two miles out of my way to another branch – I was appalled. "Hall Green is a mixed race area and should therefore cater to its multicultural make-up.

"In a society that promotes racial and religious integration, this sort of things only isolates people."

Halal items on the menu include halal spicy beef sausage, roast and tandoori chicken, halal pepperoni and halal cured turkey – all produced and stored within the Halal Food Authorities guidelines.

The change intends to appeal to the area's Muslim customers.

Masood Khawaja, President of the Halal Food Authority, said: "It's good news for Muslims, with changing pallets, who want a bit of variety in their diet. This is only the beginning and we are delighted that Domino's has participating in this trend."
                  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr...alal-menu.html

Comment

What really ticks me off when officials or anyone else present muslims as a race.

Comment

Working...
                    X