No announcement yet.

Serra or GSP??....Might be closer than people think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serra or GSP??....Might be closer than people think

Whats everyones opinion on the first fight? Whos coming out on top this time round??

Love this quote by Serra:

“What is a ‘lucky punch’? Who do these people think I was trying to punch in the face if not Georges? Seriously – where did the luck come into it? I got him hurt and didn’t let him off the hook.

“Seriously, you tell me, if you aim at something, and then hit it time and time again, was it luck or did you just do what you were trying to do?”
    Serra
    31.58%
    GSP
    68.42%

The poll is expired.

GSP stoppage round 2

Comment

GSP by brutal beating, when this guys heads on straight there isnt many better.

Comment

I'm not voting it will be very close

Comment

no way. GSP is set for this one. he says he will win or go to the hospital.

first round TKO

Comment

GSP gonna take this one this time around. He's never trained harder for a fight and always goes in there and gives it all he's got. The best WW in the division

Comment

I think GSP will put Serra on his back and unleash some brutal ground and pound for a stoppage

Comment

looks like everyone is going for gsp.
                i like serra and hope he wins. however, i believe gsp is probably the more well rounded fighter and athlete. serra is great on the ground and i think his best chance might be there. although, that is not what happened last time. i think there is a good chance the same thing could happen again, and serra could get the ko. gsp has a big reach advantage and i think he will be more aware of what serra is capable of.
                GO SERRA!!!

blair wells32 where are ya?

Comment

GSP by GnP, Serra is awsome on the ground but would have nothing against GSP there. GSP=Wrestling Killer now soon to be BJJ Killer.

Comment

Serra already showed he can get inside gsp's reach, i think gsp will use his wrestling a bit more in this fight an take serra down.
                    i've got serra by submission.

Comment

Working...
                    X