Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news! Trump flushes toilet, wasting water! And pass gas, polluting air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news! Trump flushes toilet, wasting water! And pass gas, polluting air

Seriously, yahoo and huffpo is posting nothing but reaching articles to brainwash the masses more. Anything trump is doing they can find something negative smh. This is disgusting, they never did this to obama. Everything obama is doing is okay, commuted a treason criminal, sending palestinieans millions to help fund their guns. Yahoo even posted a stupid story about two mexican girls protesting trump on the border smh. How come they never posting all the violence and attacks happening to innocent trump supporters by leftist obama and hilary supporters? Instead they show a incident where a guy punches a anarchist chick after she punches him in the face trying to prevent him from going to work and they claim the guy is an alt right trump supporter with no proof they just titled it sexist trump supporter punches female protester
    Last edited by hectari; 01-25-2017, 11:15 AM.

You're an idiot. it's trump doing that to himself. If he wasn't so narcissistic he would have ignored things that are trivial. But trumps ego is so big he has to outdo other people all the time.

He was the one lying his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama when pictures say otherwise. They even said "alternative" facts. Wtf.

He was the one claiming 3-5 million voter fraud without proof coz he lost to Hillary on popular vote by 3 million.

These are all non-issue coz he already won the presidency but his ego is just ridiculous.

Comment

You forgot about Trump damaging the Ozone layer with his hairspray.

And Trump sexually assaulting toilet paper by wiping his ass with it and not even recycling afterwards.

What a bastard!

Comment

why do you read those sites? i swear you just look for stuff to be mad at lol

ive honestly never thought "hmm lets see whats on huffpo today"

Comment

do you have any information on the gasses passed by Trump? were they wet? cause the wet ones speed up the polluting process

Comment

It's this kind of mentality that makes me want to throw up.

If a scientist says, hey what you're doing is doing extreme harm to the planet and the environment, we should regulate and limit this type of activity.

And a CEO or Politician says, nah it's not that bad, we're not causing any harm..

Who the **** are you going to listen to, the guy that has a degree in his field and chose his job in the pursuit of knowledge and making the world a better place or the guy who spends his life taking advantage of other people to advance themselves?

People are so ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
              It's this kind of mentality that makes me want to throw up.

If a scientist says, hey what you're doing is doing extreme harm to the planet and the environment, we should regulate and limit this type of activity.

And a CEO or Politician says, nah it's not that bad, we're not causing any harm..

Who the **** are you going to listen to, the guy that has a degree in his field and chose his job in the pursuit of knowledge and making the world a better place or the guy who spends his life taking advantage of other people to advance themselves?

People are so ****ing stupid.
              u think those scientist are not politically controlled by a party?

we never know

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                u think those scientist are not politically controlled by a party?

we never know
                I majored in environmental science and got my associates's before I switched majors.

Industrial pollution and waste is a real thing, it's regulated for a reason.

The scientific community tends to like consensus, they don't like debates and open ended issues, thats why the scientific method and peer reviewed studies exist.

There is no debate about the damage caused by industrial pollution.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-25-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                  I majored in environmental science and got my associates's before I switched majors.

Industrial pollution and waste is a real thing, it's regulated for a reason.

The scientific community tends to like consensus, they don't like debates and open ended issues, thats why the scientific method and peer reviewed studies exist.

There is no debate about the damage caused by industrial pollution.
                  whats going on though is no matter how we care and regulate factories will just move to china and pollute the planet there

my question is

polluting the planet from china is just gonna affect that part of the planet only?
                  Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 01-25-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Seriously, yahoo and huffpo is posting nothing but reaching articles to brainwash the masses more. Anything trump is doing they can find something negative smh. This is disgusting, they never did this to obama. Everything obama is doing is okay, commuted a treason criminal, sending palestinieans millions to help fund their guns. Yahoo even posted a stupid story about two mexican girls protesting trump on the border smh. How come they never posting all the violence and attacks happening to innocent trump supporters by leftist obama and hilary supporters? Instead they show a incident where a guy punches a anarchist chick after she punches him in the face trying to prevent him from going to work and they claim the guy is an alt right trump supporter with no proof they just titled it sexist trump supporter punches female protester
                    I was all for Donald Trump until I read the news about him killing Big Bird.

Maybe electing Trump was a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                    X