No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hassan N’dam Training, Sparring at The Mayweather Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hassan N’dam Training, Sparring at The Mayweather Gym

This past October, former WBO middleweight champion Hassan N’dam N’jikam lost his title in a wild fight with Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin inside of the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Despite often setting the tempo of the contest, N’jikam suffered six knockdowns over the course of twelve rounds that ultimately sealed his fate.

While not much had been heard about the Cameroon native following his first professional loss, N’jikam was spotted yesterday inside of the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas getting in some work.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR N'Dam N’jikam. LOL

Comment

Hopefully he can get back in the mix at 160. He had some good moments against Quillin. I think he could hang somewhere with the 2nd tier of middleweights.

Comment

Underrated fighter who, if he had boxed with more awareness of Quillin's left hook (keeping his hands up, moving away from Quillin's left hook etc.), would have beaten Quillin that night in Brooklyn. Hope to see him again soon ion the ring.

Comment

N'Dam N’jikam great fighter gonna bounce back stronger then ever.

Comment

with floyd and n'dam training there they should rename it the glass jaw gymnasium.

Comment

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who thought this was Cotto...

Last edited by r__mutt; 02-15-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

That Quillen Fight Was Winnable

N'Jikam should have won the Quillen fight. He had the volume and foot speed against a stiff opponent. He should have been more defensively aware. He'd do better in the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                X