Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    What fighter on the planet will pay for year round testing? This isnt the NBA, NFL or any other team sport. These are fighters man. Him going through the testing during every single fight is more than enough for me.

Look at all the fighters getting caught now a days. Floyd wouldve been caught and it would've been WELL KNOWN. Look at a guy like Pacquiao who even with the PED cloud over his head still has never in one of his fights just said "you know what even if my opponent isn't Floyd Ill take the test." Hes never done that once. Guys like that is where your suspicion should be but your bias wont let you see that.

If you believe this article then that means you think the company that just outed Lance Armstrong one of the most storied athletes of all time would protect and cover up for Floyd. Which is ridiculous. Do you have any idea how BIG that story is? Cmon man be unbiased for just one post.
    Donaire is getting 24/7/365 testing. I would have thought Floyd had more money than Donaire.

Why do people keep saying there's no way USADA can do this when we've already seen the bizarre treatment of the 4-5 positive tests given by Morales? And as far as I know Morales had no TUE for clenbuterol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      So what? Xylocaine is not illegal in Nevada.

Let the commission do their job.
      It is illegal even in Nevada if you use it on fight night, like Floyd did.

Secondly, it gives an advantage to Floyd that he would not otherwise have had. There is a video tape of a doctor that you usually see on HBO that states that the boxer can hit harder than he would possibly be able to. Its not a good thing but neither is taking PEDs in the long run but these athletes would do anything to get that extra advantage.

Thirdly, it goes against what Floyd always says "I just want a fair fight (no advantages)", "I'm 100% all natural.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Donaire is getting 24/7/365 testing. I would have thought Floyd had more money than Donaire.

Why do people keep saying there's no way USADA can do this when we've already seen the bizarre treatment of the 4-5 positive tests given by Morales? And as far as I know Morales had no TUE for clenbuterol.
        True! as I stated in my previous post(s) but I didn't use Donaire as an example which is a good example!
        Last edited by ADP02; 02-03-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Money is a powerful motivator! Nuff said!

Comment

• Floyd is the golden goose of the boxing industry-sport, just like Lance Armstrong was for cycling. He's making a lot of people rich, just like Armstrong was. Many years after he stopped making money for anyone but himself, the final truth came out about Armstrong. Plenty of people knew at the time, but cycling couldn't afford the truth. Neither can boxing afford scandals involving Floyd and Manny.

Maybe Floyd will never be exposed. Boxing is not a team sport and Armstrong demanded his teammates juice creating witnesses. Neither Floyd nor Manny may ever be proved to be cheats, but the fly is in the ointment anyway.

Comment

• I think Hauser has let this marinate long enough. How much longer do we have to wait for him to release Floyd's dirty piss..

WE WANT ANSWERS!!

Comment

• You're asking for proof, not evidence. If Hauser said evidence then he has provided a huge amount already. Floyd being caught and given a TUE was exposed in 2012 by Hauser, years before Floyd was again caught and had to get another TUE in 2015
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 07-25-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  I think Hauser has let this marinate long enough. How much longer do we have to wait for him to release Floyd's dirty piss..

WE WANT ANSWERS!!
                  Why would he do that when he can just write another story about a fighter failing a test and provide no evidence again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Why would he do that when he can just write another story about a fighter failing a test and provide no evidence again?
                    I mean I don't care for whyte at all I think all the heavyweights kind of suck. BUT we shouldn't put so much stock in what a reporter says. When USADA VADA WADA UKADA or ***DADA says someone popped, then they popped. Not when some old unreliable reporter says there are rumors.

Comment

Working...
                    X