27/4/2013 end of an era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27/4/2013 end of an era

R.I.P the reign of the ''P4P'' fraud.

Another Bob Arum hype job will bite the dust.
    This is the fight I want more than anything.

I already see hundreds unable to appreciate high-level technical boxing by saying it will be boring. It always is boring when your favourite fighter, a guy you've spent 3 years hyping gets schooled hey?

I look forward to all your excuses when NoRigo Conaire is schooled by in your own words; A chinless, 11 fight, boring, one-handed novice.
    It'll speak volumes for how good Donaire really is, won't it?

You've only got yourselves to blame for when this one gets rubbed in. Nit-picking because a guy got hit with two punches.

Good riddance Nonito, try not to chicken out. Can't wait for the bad hand excuses, leg cramps, etc etc

Comment

if the fight does happen i'll bump this thread after nonito's victory

Comment

Yes, I'm hoping Rigondeaux exposes this clown Donaire, who's been fighting faded boxers like Arce and Montiel and getting smaller men to move up in weight.

This will be Donaire's first real test against someone his own size who isn't shot.

War Rigondeaux!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
          if the fight does happen i'll bump this thread after nonito's victory

I'll remember to bump this, may even put this gem in my sig when Rigondeaux exposes this cherrypicker.

He is like a mini David ''excuse maker'' Haye, always picking on the weak and old.

Comment

I'm just bloody glad that the fight is being made and Arum isn't up to his usual lies and marinating away and giving us fights we don't want.

I'm a neutral in this fight and don't mind who wins because ultimately us fans and boxing win with this match up. In saying that I do expect Donaire to tag Rigo and I don't expect Rigos chin and legs to hold up.

This for me is the fight I wanted most for 2013

Comment

So if Rigondeaux wins that means Donaire was exposed and is a fraud?? How about simply saying Rigondeaux proves he is THAT good?

Who cares what some uneducated fans might think or say about Rigondeaux. Clearly Donaire is an elite fighter and if Rigondeaux beats him then he proves he's amongst the elite as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Another Bob Arum hype job will bite the dust.
                yep, you are correct, Rigo will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I'll remember to bump this, may even put this gem in my sig when Rigondeaux exposes this cherrypicker.
                  no doubt Donaire will still be a cherrypicker after he faces and defeats Rigo.

Comment

This is gonna be a very interesting match-up. Both guys are pure counter-punchers and don't like to press the action. Somebody is gonna have to. I wonder how much bigger Donaire is gonna look like compared to Rigo in the ring.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 01-17-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X