Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Canelo-Trout doesn't happen; Which of these 3 fighters do you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Canelo-Trout doesn't happen; Which of these 3 fighters do you prefer?

1. #4 Ranked JMW Miguel Cotto

2. #8 Ranked JMW James Kirkland

3. Not ranked in the top 10 Alfredo Angulo

I think all three would be fireworks, but the best match up is Miguel Cotto as far the most challenging. Angulo would probably be the most exciting because of Angulo's power and he gets hit too much. Kirkland is also a great match up and a fighter that I think should be ranked at #6 at JMW. Canelo-Kirkland is a better fight than Canelo-Angulo.
    Miguel Cotto
    53.33%
    James Kirkland
    33.33%
    Alfredo Angulo
    13.33%

It's tough, i'm having trouble choosing.

1. One guy, Miguel Cotto, looked better in losing to Mayweather and Trout than Kirkland and Angulo looked in winning their last fights.

2. Kirkland is never in a boring fight[except for the Molina fight which was not his fault] and his power is always there to change things.

3. Angulo gets hit a lot, he's huge and powerful, but seemed to get buckled a couple of times by that guy Silva.

I'd be happy with any of these 3.

Comment

Since they always talking about "TROUT AND LARA NOT EXCITING ENOUGH" as the excuse he has not and probably will not fight them and since he loves to fight guys from lower weight classes then 154

FIGHT KEITH THURMAN! Who is Originally A Welterweight but recently fought at 154 and he has a very exciting style and has no problem going toe to toe, he said it himself "HE IS NOT AFRAID TO LET HIS 0 GO"

But they won't do it because Thurman is would be more dangerous then Trout or Lara because he is a Boxer with BRAWLER POWER and I think he would knock Canelo Out!

Comment

i thought cotto has looked awful for a long time, lol i thought he was about to lose to mayorga, lol i thought he lost to clottey lol, he cant beat the best guys or even trout, lol, his best last victory was against a gimp and pacquiao handed cotto his margarito win lol, i prefer canelo vs kirkland at this point lol, kirkland at least have the power to end it for canelo

Comment

Cotto is coming off two losses and seems to be on the verge of retirement. Kirkland's career seems to have flat-lined with all the promotional and team issues, not to mention that he was supposedly injured and has been inactive for a while. Angulo is coming off inactivity, has a new trainer and hasn't been looking great since his return. He needs time to get back into the swing of things.

It doesn't matter who Canelo chooses, cuz there's a problem with each of them. Canelo should fight Molina or Trout, guys who seem to be on top of their shit. If he wants to prove something to me, he'll fight one of those guys instead.

However, if I had a fuckin gun to my head, I would choose Cotto.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 12-21-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            Since they always talking about "TROUT AND LARA NOT EXCITING ENOUGH" as the excuse he has not and probably will not fight them and since he loves to fight guys from lower weight classes then 154

FIGHT KEITH THURMAN! Who is Originally A Welterweight but recently fought at 154 and he has a very exciting style and has no problem going toe to toe, he said it himself "HE IS NOT AFRAID TO LET HIS 0 GO"

But they won't do it because Thurman is would be more dangerous then Trout or Lara because he is a Boxer with BRAWLER POWER and I think he would knock Canelo Out!
            thats nice and all but you and i know that fight will never happen because keith thurmans fans dont exist

Comment

cotto out of the bunch , hands down ..angulo and kirland are trash

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                Cotto has lost two fights in a row and looks to be on his way out. 154 is also not that good of a fit for him.

I think Kirkland with his power may be the biggest threat of the three, although Kirkland is clearly a flawed fighter in many respects.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  actually, at this point all 3 of them are trash even though i like el perro lol el perro lost to cintron so after that his stock was never the same

Comment

I'm an all action guy.Would love to see canelo fight angulo,cotto or
                    kirkland.All the three guys will bring it and wanna test canelos chin.
                    Wanted to see this fights for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                    X