Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about Trout vs Martinez @ MW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about Trout vs Martinez @ MW?

I would love to see these two southpaws go at it. I think Trout could move up to MW relatively easily. He has the frame to put on the weight.
    Martinex by KO/TKO
    75.00%
    Martinez bu UD/SD
    12.50%
    Trout by KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Trout by UD/SD
    12.50%

I think trout would have a better chance than they think...Cotto was awkward for him...Martinez will tax that ass...but I believe he would have had a much better chance than Chavez Jr or kelly Pavlik...

Comment

If Trout fought at 160, and looked comfortable there against a decent opponent, i'd go for Trout.

Trout is a great body worker as well as being a great boxer, and Martinez is getting old. It would be a hard fight though.

Trout should stay at 154. Hes established himself there, time to rise to the top

Comment

Wouldn't mind it..... But I would rather see Trout clean out 54

Comment

Trout is a great craftsman. At the end of the day boxing is about entertainment and this guy lacks it. Hopefully he can do like Andre Ward and slowly peak some interest to get more money fights

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Wouldn't mind it..... But I would rather see Trout clean out 54
            Me too, but I don't see Canelo fighting Trout anytime soon. I hope I'm wrong. I will be surprised if Trout doesn't move up to MW in the not to distant future.

Comment

Trout could win but I think Martinez has more power than Trout can handle. Martinez has the speed and skill to land his big shots on Trout and when he does I think he gets the KO. I don't think Trout can hurt Martinez.

Comment

i loathe martinez but he KO's trout rather easy

Comment

good fight ..i favor trout but thats due to my dislike to sergio..

honestly tho , if trout can handle sergio's power , he beats sergio ...

Comment

Working...
                  X