No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video Exclusive: Judah, Garcia Nearly Brawl After Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
    see how humble his dad is when security isnt around... him and his dad were shook, both of them would of got that full court pressure if all those cameras werent there....
    Lol exactly garcia wasnt talking all that sht like he was before. Old man probably ****ted his pants hes messing with the wrong guy judah seems like the type of person to have some pop a bullet in garcias ass.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Can't wait till Judah gets knocked out yet AGAIN and Angel is at the post fight press conference still talking shit.
      zabs goons will get angel garcia by february, i dont want to hear anything about oohhhh jab is such a street thug when it happens....

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        Zab would rape and rob Khan in the streets
        I dunno man, Amir stepped to the Brummie hoods that tried to steal his man-bag

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Stop it Judah was running behind all his ppl yappen he's not tough
        looked to me like he was right in Garcia's face (both of them)

Comment

if you look closely, jab actually bends over with his hands on his stomach, looking for the ref to stop the fight

Comment

someone should make a useless POLL to see if Zab is gangstah. LOL

I find it hard that you guys would believe this guy still has any game in or outta the ring now.

Comment

zabs goons will get angel garcia by february, i dont want to hear anything about oohhhh jab is such a street thug when it happens....

Judah told that story one time. I think they were in Miami(?) when that girl came up to them trying to get them to play dice, she knew who they were and had money.

So they went over and the girl kept rolling sixes, they thought she was some sort of devil girl who could throw perfectly then one of his boys noticed a guy was slipping her loaded dice before the throw and that's when it all kicked off. Zab and his crew left with all the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolemite View Post
                Angel forgot he was in BROOKLYN... He been popping off at the mouth with these other fighter's but he picked the wrong fighter and the wrong city. Judah may be over it, but a the end of the day he's still a street dude from Brooklyn.
                When you grow up, you'll learn none of that means shiiit.

Comment

so it was 5 on 1 and thats supposed to make zab look hard?

Comment

Zab judah is one lost soul. Is he a boxer or a wannabe thug, I'm confused.

Comment

Can't see the video but did Zab Judah say or use the words " U nam saying?" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X