No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Kirkland won't be no war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Well I'll be honored to help. Champions don't step up in class. They should up the comp on the way to the title. So by the time they get there it's already done. Golden boy fabricated his title, the defenses & his resume is a contenders at best.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      That's you isn't it?? Nay I won't hate. Do yo thang.

Comment

Kirkland's work rate, pressure, sheer determination and brute force will be too much for Canelo.

Canelo hasn't fought anyone that will bring it like Kirk will; shoulder injury or not, Canelo won't see the final bell. He's going down.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I am not sure why people say/think Canelos defense is bad, okay he doesn't have Floyd, Toney, Whitaker defense but the guys defense isn't at all bad. Very rarely does he get hit with anything of note.

Kirkland has absolutely ZERO defense and for a guy with a Weetabix chin that sure as hell is not good.

Who wants to bet? I have 1 billion saying Canelo knocks Kirkland out.
          People think Canelo has bad defense because of the way he rolls with the punches. He does that Mexican head roll that makes it look like he's being hit clean... When in reality those punches do very little damage to him.

Comment

Working...
          X