Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (WOW) Check out Grant Boxing's Facebook page

look at all the custom gear you can get they look sick check them out

https://www.facebook.com/GrantBoxing

Too bad, such nice designs on fluffy pillows.

Comment

reject if you scroll down you will see grant have a brand new punchers glove

Comment

They look sweet but my experience has been that their customer service is pitiful, so I wouldn't go custom, even though I love the Grants. I hope Ringside continues to carry them because at least they'll take care of you if you get an inconsistent glove (which is an issue with Grants).

b I have to laugh when I see people call them "pillows". Those folks have obviously never used one. They might look fluffy but they are stiff as hell (unless you're using a bag glove or their old B-quality Campeon line). The sparring glove is unforgiving until you really break it in. Even then, it's a just a thin, firm padding in front of the knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
          Too bad, such nice designs on fluffy pillows.
          lol @ this loser thats never put on gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
            They look sweet but my experience has been that their customer service is pitiful, so I wouldn't go custom, even though I love the Grants. I hope Ringside continues to carry them because at least they'll take care of you if you get an inconsistent glove (which is an issue with Grants).

b I have to laugh when I see people call them "pillows". Those folks have obviously never used one. They might look fluffy but they are stiff as hell (unless you're using a bag glove or their old B-quality Campeon line). The sparring glove is unforgiving until you really break it in. Even then, it's a just a thin, firm padding in front of the knuckles.
            I just e-mailed them and they responded pretty promptly, we'll see how this goes. I want some custom trunks.

Comment

ehh I guess you were right, I e-mailed them a couple weeks ago. They responded to my first message, but none after that.
              Last edited by 510hustler; 12-22-2011, 07:45 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                ehh I guess you were right, I e-mailed them a couple weeks ago. They responded to my first message, but none after that.
                Thx for the follow-up. I was wondering if it was just me but I've been seeing others such as yourself saying the same thing. What bugs me is that they can keep up with facebook and Elvis can do interviews talking about how they give a "one on one" experience with the customer... If their products were on-point, it would be understandable but the craftsmanship is very hit-and-miss.

Comment

Well on twitter they just told me their customs department is on vacation until January 2. I'll give it one more try, after that I'm not wasting anymore time.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                    shouldn't you just ask them for a number and contact them through phone? boxing is an old school thing. many of these guys don't play that e-mail stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X