No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr.: "I Can Spot Canelo A Few Pound If He's Willing To Fight Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr.: "I Can Spot Canelo A Few Pound If He's Willing To Fight Me"

Or he can remain in the same weightclass and fight the real champ @ 160.

Comment

"The hardest fight of my life" His bum career in a bottle lol.

Comment

Alvarez would still beat this guy, Chavez jr is not as skilled as Alvarez and doesn't seem to have the same kind of pop in his punches, but he does have a height advantage which if he learns to utilize could pose problems to Alvarez.

Comment

He could spare Canelo a couple of pounds? The guy was 180 on fight night against Zbik, I don't think he's able to get down to even 158.

Comment

Chavez jr is just not good.. He will lose badly one day.

Comment

He did the interview like a boss, sipping on that bottle. I doubt he gets below 158 to even consider a catchweight. Even then I still think Canelo can possibly beat him, despite the huge weight advantage on fight night.

Comment

I don't know why people are talking about weight or height advantage. Chavez Jr has no advantage whatsoever, he sucks. He'll never be known as a good fighter, let alone great, or HOFer, and forget about top 100 ATG. This guy just sucks. Canelo would crush him easily. If it goes the distance it's only because Canelo decided to toy around with him and wins 120-108. I would not be the least surprised if Manfredo beats Chavez Jr, i'm actually expecting for Manfredo to beat Chavez Jr. I think Chavez Jr can win tonight but with a questionable/gift decision.

Canelo is leagues above Chavez Jr.

Comment

I am not impressed by either guy. But Chavez Jr. is much heavier handed than Canelo and I think he would beat Canelo and people would be shocked. But instead of giving Jr. the credit people would say Canelo is overhyped. Which he is but I mean its the same people saying Canelo would easily tax Chavez.

Also in the video he specifically says hed fight 158-160 because that is his weight and that he doesn't think Canelo actually wants to fight him. He wouldn't give any more lbs than that.

Comment

I think Chavez Jr. is better, and he has been fighting ppl his size and Zbik is probably the best opponent either one of those fighters have fought. Canelo is fighting Cintron which was a good name like 2 years ago when Cintron didn't look like ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X