Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm buying Saturdays PPV for Paulie.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paulie is a good boxer. dude has no power and still managed outbox everyone but cotto, hatton (idk how he lost to ricky, he sucked) and khan. thats hard to do. if i fought a guy with zero pop, i would be all over him like white on rice. im sure all of his opponents thought the same way and did just that. most of them still ended up losing.

Comment

I ordered it but not for just Paulie. I think it will be a great night of boxing and I'll be enjoying it. Friday will be good too with the FNF/SHOBOX Doubleheader.

Comment

whats on shobox friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          whats on shobox friday?
          Marcus Johnson vs. Dyah Ali Davis, 10 rounds
          Danny O'Connor vs. Gabriel Bracero, 8 rounds

Comment

Gotta respect Paulie cause when you don't have the puncher's chance, everything you do has to be perfect.

It's not easy to fight a perfect fight with a perfect game plan every time out.

The Katsidis fight will steal the show!

Comment

Why is it that Paulie gets remorse because he cant punch. He doesnt have it and thats all. Never did. His number one loser track record is worse than Clottey but everyone says "you gotta respect his skills". No you dont! He cant win with the big boys so that just makes him an over glorified stepping stone. Posters have the nerve to hate on a Paul Williams or Berto. pssssh.

Comment

Not buying for Paulie but I have real problems and enemies in my city, I'm not so petty to hate fighters I never met or who's personalities or certain aspects of their game I don't like, I'll be watching Paulie as a boxing fan and that's all, whoever wins, wins, and that's what I want to see, winners

Comment

I love this card. Kirkland is a beast. Robert vs kat wil be a war and my all time favorite fighter is fighting..............." de la zona norte tijuana mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

WAR EL TERRIBLE

Comment

true i got respect for paulie i actualy watch most of his fights i was mad whe he lost to khan but u gotta attmit khan is good figther imagine what paulie would be whit some power but i am going 50/50 on this who ever wins wins i usto watch j.cotto alot at the begining it seems like he age 3yrs in about 6 months what happen to him he usto be good boxer not a puncher like m.cotto but decent hit whit good D and boxing skills anyways who ever wins am happy i just hope is a good fight so far is a great card

Comment

one thing every one in here gotta respect about paulie is that whit no power wats so ever he never backs down from a challeng bigs ups to paulie

Comment

Working...
                      X