Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raw Video: Brazil Boy Shot in Chest by Police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well obviously that kids on A-side meth.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      there are such training pistols like the glock 17T that fire 9mm rubber bullets but i agree, was he on PCP or something?
      There's one that fires chalk pellets. Don't think it was that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Rubber bullets, still I'd like to kick that pig's ass.
        Exactly.

I wonder what the kid did. The kid looks inoffensive but he could have done something bad.

Hell think about it twice when he has to make a choice. You ppl are too soft.

My dad would have told me , you deserved that for being an ******* fkn around in the streets where you dont have anything to look for.

I remember my younger brother got arrested once for possession of a weapon and marijuana.

And he called my dad from jail talking bout bail me out. My dad told him "Hell NO!! ,You spend a few days in jail , maybe like that you'll think things through before you do them.

So its not that big of a deal. He could have shot him in the leg or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
          Exactly.

I wonder what the kid did. The kid looks inoffensive but he could have done something bad.

Hell think about it twice when he has to make a choice. You ppl are too soft.

My dad would have told me , you deserved that for being an ******* fkn around in the streets where you dont have anything to look for.

I remember my younger brother got arrested once for possession of a weapon and marijuana.

And he called my dad from jail talking bout bail me out. My dad told him "Hell NO!! ,You spend a few days in jail , maybe like that you'll think things through before you do them.

So its not that big of a deal. He could have shot him in the leg or something.
          You, nor your father, have grown up in a favela of Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
            You, nor your father, have grown up in a favela of Brazil.
            It doesnt really matter.

The only difference from a hood in P.R and a Favela in Brazil is the poverty.

Still the same crimes ,the same intentions , the same ****.

You prob wont believe me cuz of the circumstances , but my father killed somebody.

He was a produce vendor in Bayamon , P.R and had about 8,000 cash and jewelry stolen from him. And he knew who the guy was. So he actually went to the guy's fathers house , and told him , I know your son stole from me , I want my money and all my jewelry back.

A few days later , the thief appeared again at closing hours. He attempted to kill my father and , my father was armed and shot him in the heart from the back. When the police got there , they told him , rip your shirt , get some blood and put it on your clothes so it looks like you guys had a fight , and you wont even have to show up in court.

My father has 7 siblings. 5 brothers ,2 sisters. I mean , if you hear the stories when they get together , you'll know there really isnt any difference from any hood , except the poverty level , the weapon of the crime , and the reasons.

Its pretty dumb to say , well your not from a Favela.

Comment

Jesus Lucci.

I mean a nightstick beating? A tazering?

He was shot at point blank range.

Hell a simple choke hold would have subdued the little guy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Jesus Lucci.

I mean a nightstick beating? A tazering?

He was shot at point blank range.

Hell a simple choke hold would have subdued the little guy.
                It was a rubber bullet for christ sake.

Look man , like i said I am a very neutral person. And we dont even know what happened with this kid.

For all we know he was caught inside a house stealing , or molesting a young girl. Or he could have just been walking down the streets and the police did act a little too rough.

I have been through enough to know ppl dont respect police in these type of countries , so everything in his power without putting his life in danger should be used.

Who knows if these same officers are very familiar with this kid and he has a criminal history. We are speaking of a very poor neighborhood. So who knows.

It could have been avoided, But the thread title is misleading. Which is the title of the video so I dont blame TS.

But common , a rubber bullet , seriously. Are we going to feel bad about it not knowing exactly what happen.

This is a ral shot in the chest.

Last edited by DeelDough; 03-27-2011, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I just saw the article piggy posted. I change my mind.

Fkn pigs. it still doesnt surprise me.

I thought it was rubber.I cant believe the kid took those shots at that range and was walking like nothing.

Comment

this doesnt give the cops a reason to shoot the kid point blank. he coulda died.

that poor bastard was completely cornered by those scum police.

Comment

Looks like it misfired or the bullet bounced off him !

Comment

Working...
                      X