Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bayless Comedic Satire For Ratings or Genuine? Seems Like A Straight Up Role...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bayless Comedic Satire For Ratings or Genuine? Seems Like A Straight Up Role...

Look... Jerry Springer made a fortune ridiculing ghetto America, particularly white trash and ghetto blacks...why?! Ratings of course.

In all truthfully, I think guys like Merchant were more tolerable - because it was genuine hate... Whereas Bayless, I think this guy and ESPN know that traditional formula for ratings on ridiculing demographics, creating dramas and trolling...

its hard to know if Skip is a Mayweather fan or not, because he plays the part rather well.

Gonna need to see an example of him ridiculing the "DEMOGRAPHIC".

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
      Gonna need to see an example of him ridiculing the "DEMOGRAPHIC".
      I said ESPN knows the formula on ridiculing the demographic in broadcasting, not that First Take does it like Maury Povich or Jerry Springer...

What do Povich, Springer, Bayless all have in common?

Comment

Well he need to try HARD because his Ratings on Fox Sports 1 are TERRIBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          I said ESPN knows the formula on ridiculing the demographic in broadcasting, not that First Take does it like Maury Povich or Jerry Springer...

What do Povich, Springer, Bayless all have in common?
          theyre white
          theyre old

Comment

I watched a clip of him talking about the Floyd/Conor fight and it was absolutely cringe worthy. He's a total jackass and knows nothing about boxing.

I remember on ESPN before the Canelo Floyd fight he was "explaining" what a catch weight was and said Canelo was going to have to weigh 152 the day of the fight.

Comment

Good question and comparison to Jerry. My personal take on it is irrespective of whether he's playing a role or not, he brings balance to a debate. It would be a boring World if everyone had the same opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X