No announcement yet.

The Dope Busters: Black Men cleaning up their communities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You dudes try so hard to interject Republican vs. Democrat into EVERYTHING.

Voting republican was not going to significantly decrease crime in these areas. Let's be real.
    Bingo............

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

The message was, air at least my takeaway was, the black community(brown people too )needed to clean up our own communities. Which is all good, but how?
      There are many ways.... Many ways. It starts with removing the covert strongholds that have plagued the black community like a sickness.

I have my theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Are you serious? That's fcuking crazy. They will call the police on black men trying to save their son's life?

But when the police blow their brains out they'll be on tv crying about how someone did them wrong, but won't allow black men to rectify the problem internally.... This is one of the problems
        Where are you been living? Black women are the number one threat to black men in this day and age. Also, it is getting worse. This is, at least, society's best kept secret.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Where are you been living? Black women are the number one threat to black men in this day and age. Also, it is getting worse. This is, at least, society's best kept secret.
          I agree with you bruh. I live in DC and have witnessed it first hand on the job and in my personal life. Even when I was in Chicago I saw it.

There was a turn I noticed that started around 2007/2008. It's been down hill ever since.

There are so many dynamics at play
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-23-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

I agree with you bruh. I live in DC and have witnessed it first hand on the job and in my personal life. Even when I was in Chicago I saw it.

There was a turn I noticed that started around 2007/2008. It's been down hill ever since.

There are so many dynamics at play
            Yeah, around mid 2000s.

Comment

Let's start with programs like COINTELPRO.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/0...lack-community

Government surveillance programs, most infamously the FBI’s “COINTELPRO”, targeted Black Americans fighting against segregation and structural racism in the 1950s and 60s. COINTELPRO, short for Counter Intelligence Program, was started in 1956 by the FBI and continued until 1971. The program was a systemic attempt to infiltrate, spy on, and disrupt activists in the name of “national security.” While it initially focused on the Communist Party, in the 1960s its focus expanded to include a wide swathe of activists, with a strong focus on the Black Panther Party and civil rights leaders such as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FBI papers show that in 1962 “the FBI started and rapidly continued to gravitate toward Dr. King.” This was ostensibly because the FBI believed black organizing was being influenced by communism. In 1963 FBI Assistant Director William Sullivan recommended “increased coverage of communist influence on the Negro.” However, the FBI’s goal in targeting Dr. King was clear: to find “avenues of approach aimed at neutralizing King as an effective Negro leader,” because the FBI was concerned that he might become a “messiah.”

The FBI subjected Dr. King to a variety of tactics, including bugging his hotel rooms, photographic surveillance, and physical observation of King’s movements by FBI agents. The FBI's actions went beyond spying on Dr. King, however. Using information gained from that surveillance, the FBI sent him anonymous letters attempting to “blackmail him into suicide.” The agency also attempted to break up his marriage by sending selectively edited “personal moments he shared with friends and women” to his wife.

The FBI also specifically targeted the Black Panther Party with the intention of destroying it. They infiltrated the Party with informants and subjected members to repeated interviews. Agents sent anonymous letters encouraging violence between street gangs and the Panthers in various cities, which resulted in “the killings of four BPP members and numerous beatings and shootings,” as well as letters sowing internal dissension in the Panther Party. The agency also worked with police departments to harass local branches of the Party through raids and vehicle stops. In one of the most disturbing examples of this, the FBI provided information to the Chicago Police Department that aided in a raid on BPP leader Fred Hampton’s apartment. The raid ended with the Chicago Police shooting Hampton dead.

The FBI was not alone in targeting civil rights leaders. The NSA also engaged in domestic spying that included Dr. King. In an eerily prescient statement, Senator Walter Mondale said he was concerned that the NSA “could be used by President 'A' in the future to spy upon the American people, to chill and interrupt political dissent.”

The Church Committee was created in response to these and other public scandals, and was charged with getting to the bottom of the government's surveillance overreach. In response to its findings, Congress passed new laws to provide privacy safeguards, including the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. But ever since these safeguards were put in place, the intelligence community has tried to weaken or operate around them. The NSA revelations show the urgent need to reform the laws governing surveillance and to rein in the intelligence community.

Would you like to talk about additional covert programs that targeted black communities for the sole purpose of creating chaos and causing poverty?

How about Redlining or the CIA selling drugs in the black community and creating chaos to fund the fight against the Contra's

Whether it's Islam or Buddhism, who cares as long as it helps the community?

We're not even going to talk about the slave bibles and how they were soley modified to keep blacks mentally enslaved because Jesus said it's ok. Christianity was used malevolently/maliciously to keep blacks enslaved for hundreds of years.

I clearly showed you in the OP on how the community was receptive to the workings of NOI.

I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you saying that the black family started to fall a part in the 60's because they stopped believing in white culture?

Are you absolutely sure there weren't other factors at play?

I think you are basing your assessment too much on religion. The NOI are Muslim yes, but their practices in NOI are a little different than that of traditional Muslims that practice Islam. Muslims in other parts of the world don't necessarily agree with NOI from a religious standpoint.

You're straying off topic. The big picture is not religion. That's a very rudimentary detail you're choosing to focus on.

E

The Nation of Islam has had nothing to do with slavery in America. Christianity has had more of a connection in the US when it comes to slavery.

Again, you're choosing to focus on a concern that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread which was the NOI was making a difference in their own community and for some odd reason, people went all the way up to Congress to stop them from making changes in the community. I can't say I haven't see these covert tactics before.
              You're right to question things like COINTELPRO and the CIA involvement with selling drugs in the black community.

This might lead you to conclude that we have a racist government. But I encourage you to look even deeper...what you're seeing is the handiwork of the Deep State.

And they are at war with all humanity. Not just black folks.

Comment

call 911 theirs a bunch of black dudes in my front yard trying to steal my grass!

Comment

Working...
                X