Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Girls Vs Black Girls Vs Asians Vs Latinas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me its not about the races, but the looks... sometimes I liked busty, other big arses, tall, short etc

Right now I have been attracted to much for the "flaquitas"

Comment

Here's how I see it, anything with white over everything else..

Comment

This thread is racist

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          This thread is racist
          What's racist about it??? don't take this somewhere where its not intended kid...I dont' want to ban you from my threads....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            What's racist about it??? don't take this somewhere where its not intended kid...I dont' want to ban you from my threads....
            Your speaking some **** about my race man i aint getting into anything with you, but lay of with the sterotypes etc

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              Your speaking some **** about my race man i aint getting into anything with you, but lay of with the sterotypes etc
              I aint speaking **** bout your race...I don't even know what you are....and honestly couldn't care less this has nothing to do with you.....and it's not a stereo type...when I have lived it and have experienced it on my own...if you read my first thread I said based on YOUR experiences....nowhere did I say.......ALL white....or ALL Latinas....or ALL blacks......etc.....so ez up on that racist ****.....if your gonna troll go do it else where........peace ez suckaman!!!

Comment

Please pay no attention to Rocky, he's a confused individual .

Comment

Originally posted by ¤ UNDERBOSS ¤ View Post
                  Please pay no attention to Rocky, he's a confused individual .
                  Apparently he is....

Comment

WTF TS! What's this with girls paying? I never allow a ***** to pay for anything while on a date. But I don't buy them expensive gifts like some idiots do either. I'd rather hire a call girl then buy the girls I'm seeing expensive **** or give them money.

Latinas and black girls do it for me. White girls are okay but I'm going to stay away from them for a while or maybe even forever because i got probation because of my ex. A ****ing little white ***** who cheated on me.

Ella fue mi mas grande fracaso, maldigo el dia en que la conoci.

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
                      WTF TS! What's this with girls paying? I never allow a ***** to pay for anything while on a date. But I don't buy them expensive gifts like some idiots do either. I'd rather hire a call girl then buy the girls I'm seeing expensive **** or give them money.

Latinas and black girls do it for me. White girls are okay but I'm going to stay away from them for a while or maybe even forever because i got probation because of my ex. A ****ing little white ***** who cheated on me.

Ella fue mi mas grande fracaso, maldigo el dia en que la conoci.
                      Hahha....hell yeah playa.....im all about women equality.....they work we work...I go for the independent women.....who will fit the bill from time to time...aint nothing wrong with that....if I can pay so can she....that's how I roll.....

Sorry to hear bout your ex....pues que te iso para que alla sido to mas GRANDE fracaso y maldecir el dia que la conosiste??? a de ver estado gacho la onda no???

Comment

Working...
                      X