No announcement yet.

hours of exercise required to clean pot from system

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hours of exercise required to clean pot from system

Hey everybody. I was wondering how many hours of exercise It would take me to get the pot out of my system. I'm 155 lbs, 8% bodyfat, I drink a ****load of water. Could I have it out of my system in 5 days from the last time i smoked?

Uhh, THC remains in your body for several weeks after the use of marijuana.

Comment

yeahh i was just gunna say, i really dont think excersise plays a role in removing thc, they got herbal clensing for things like that, go to your neighborhood vitamin shop, its like U$50.00

Comment

How often do you smoke and when was the last time you did it? When is your drug test?

Comment

ha ha. sorry buddy but its going to take a lot more than 5 days. And if it's a drug test your going for you better hope it's not a hair test cause it can be there for weeks depending on how long you keep your hair.

Comment

Depends, are you a chronic smoker or you smoke every now and then. If you are in good shape(fitness level) and smoke, it should be gone with a week.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              Depends, are you a chronic smoker or you smoke every now and then. If you are in good shape(fitness level) and smoke, it should be gone with a week.
              Yea it really depends how OFTEN you smoke.. if its once in a while ( once a week or once every 2 weeks) it can be out with a week. if your an everyday smoker it will take 30 days or more. thc is stored in your fat cells. the more you sweat, the quicker it will come out.. lots of water , lots of running and excercise and you can take niacin pills too. or if you dont want to quit buy the detox drink for your piss test. like the person above said hair tests will detect for much longer 6 months or so. they do make shampoos for those tests but i havent heard any results of them.. use it at your own risk.

Comment

You're probably better off spending more hours not smoking it, then smoking it and working your ass off trying to get it out of your system as fast as possible.

Stay away from that ****!

Comment

yeah dont smoke it dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                    yeah dont smoke it dumbass
                    Spot on. No serious tahlete would smoke it. I hope he gets caught and gets what he deserves. Rules are not there to be broken! Why are people giving a drug cheat advice for? **** Dwain Chambers too, he knew that the British board had a lifetime ban before regardless of what the IOC rule is.

Comment

Working...
                    X