No announcement yet.

UK Winning gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Winning gloves

Has anyone from europe ordered from www.winning-usa.com ?

thats gonna be expensive

Comment

Originally posted by moin126 View Post
      thats gonna be expensive
      yer man, but I need better protection for my paws, can't put a price on healthy hands!

Comment

Originally posted by denboy View Post
        yer man, but I need better protection for my paws, can't put a price on healthy hands!
        My wife ordered me a pair from the U.S a few months ago, she e-mailed them and someone called her back, she said the bloke was very helpful and i soon had a pair of 10oz winning in the post, although they are 10oz i swear i cant do any damage with them the ****ing things are so padded, lovely gloves though. Think they were about £200 including shipping

Comment

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
          My wife ordered me a pair from the U.S a few months ago, she e-mailed them and someone called her back, she said the bloke was very helpful and i soon had a pair of 10oz winning in the post, although they are 10oz i swear i cant do any damage with them the ****ing things are so padded, lovely gloves though. Think they were about £200 including shipping
          Ta mate, I think I'm gonna go for the 16oz in blue or white.

Comment

Originally posted by denboy View Post
            Ta mate, I think I'm gonna go for the 16oz in blue or white.
            **** man how much do u weigh? if you want serious protection without comprimising speed id go for 14oz, these r some seriously padded gloves mate, my 10oz r competition gloves and my knuckles dont even begin to come through the padding

Comment

Around 155lbs, lol **** I just ordered the 16oz. I already have a pair of 14oz Lonsdale Pro training gloves, was gonna go for the 14oz but i thought if I am paying that much I might as well go for the 16oz.

Comment

I emailed them to change the order to 14oz (MS-500) cheers for the advice big paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
                  **** man how much do u weigh? if you want serious protection without comprimising speed id go for 14oz, these r some seriously padded gloves mate, my 10oz r competition gloves and my knuckles dont even begin to come through the padding
                  nice to hear alot of Winning products being talked about lately. i might get a pair of 16s soon.

by the way, is your 10oz the amateur competition gloves, the pro gloves, or the velcro-pro gloves?

Comment

Yer I can't wait to get them to see what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Working...
                    X